Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this the best you got, KI?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Well, we all know now we have the 2 seated rhino mount. But what "I" want to know is will there ever be more 2 seated mounts available? Or maybe even 3 seated, or 4 seated. This would be helpful because you could take your whole group along, and only one person has to drive. Please consider this KI.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
No worries, this is most likely an introduction. It's actually a good strategy. Did you know that most of the reason people want the Super Bundle is just cause of the 2 person Rhino mount? They'd rather have that than the house! Kingsilse made a clever move by introducing these mounts in a 39$ bundle. that way, for now, everyone will be paying the 39$ for this new mount. Eventually we will get used to it being in the crowns shop and just think of it as another mount. Great job at strategy KI!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
I'm pretty sure they'll come up with that. More two -seated mounts, of course, and eventually mounts that seat more people. What I'd really like to see is some sort of long serpent mount that can hold 3 people or more; that'd be cool.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
legoman597 wrote:
Godsh, kinda harsh in the title ^

You mean like they have it in the menu chat? hehe.