Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why no level 44 storm/fire boots recipe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I have crafted gear for all my characters, and there has always been hat/robe/boots recipes meeting my characters' needs. I went to craft level 44 gear for my storm char, and Todor Warchanter in the Grand Chasm have recipes ONLY for storm/balance, storm/life, and storm/death.

Why? Why can't my poor hardworking level 44 storm girl have Fire Typhoon Boots?

Thank you!
Madeline Soulhaven
Legendary Pyromancer, Grandmaster Artisan, and all-around nice witch.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
24hourmama wrote:
I have crafted gear for all my characters, and there has always been hat/robe/boots recipes meeting my characters' needs. I went to craft level 44 gear for my storm char, and Todor Warchanter in the Grand Chasm have recipes ONLY for storm/balance, storm/life, and storm/death.

Why? Why can't my poor hardworking level 44 storm girl have Fire Typhoon Boots?

Thank you!
Madeline Soulhaven
Legendary Pyromancer, Grandmaster Artisan, and all-around nice witch.

I just hit GM Artisan and i'm trying to outfit one of my other toons and crafting needs a MAJOR revamp.

lvl of the recipes are off and the stats are seriously off when dropped gear is better than crafted that is off..

crafting should allow for the top quality in game since it drives the in-game economy

reset the gear for 10 20 30 40 50 60 and take out the odd lvl gear and weak sauce stats.

you can usually buy better drop gear for the round levels on the bazaar and dont have to go through the hassel to get some other player to make a spell card so you can make a pcs of armour.

seriously then players will start making a profit and drive the economy by selling gear to other players and really build a buisness..

I would love to take orders and trade reagents then sell the order to another player who doesnt want to waste time crafting but wants the best gear available.

Master vendors with all the level appropriate gear and extras ie decks, wands, rings athames etc

I'm trying to outfit a toon and i'm looking all over the web to find the level of the gear recipes and the vendors who sell it and it's a totally mess.

no ring or decks for lvl 30 only lvl 33 robe,hood,shoes
no lvl 33 rings or decks or wands not to mention
the mess on the Centaur cards for a craft all recipe on a wand that needs to be made into a reagent that who ever has the skill to craft can attain the materials

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
that stinks, you should just buy clothes from bazaar.