Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Getting My Quests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hello Greyrose! I am currently working (or trying to work on) Celestia, but I found a problem. After defeating Glauco, I was working with a friend and he got a quest to do more, but I didn't get it. The next day, the quest was there when I logged on, so I continued to do Celestia. I got to the point where you defeat senator Nellek and I defeated him. Just like before, I didn't get the quest that comes after beating him. It has been a few days now, but I still don't have any main-line quest in the crustacean empire. Please help me because I don't know what happened and I would really like to get Celestia off my chest so I can go to the next world.

Thank you,
Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I am sorry, for I have made a mistake. Somehow, I got two quests, one of which was the main line quest and the other that is a side quest. I did the side quest thinking it was a main quest. I was baffled when a "main quest" simply ended, BUT it was never a main quest to begin with. Using Wizard101 Wiki on www.wizard101central.com I found this out. Thanks central!