Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I just accidently trashed my Waterworks Robe!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Hey, I was just trashing items I wasn't able to sell and I accidently trashed my Skyscream robe! It took me like 10 trys on waterworks to get it! Please tell me if I can get it back thank you! :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I don't think so. Once you sell or trash something, it's gone for good! Sorry!
melcookie925

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Rider9999 wrote:
Hey, I was just trashing items I wasn't able to sell and I accidently trashed my Skyscream robe! It took me like 10 trys on waterworks to get it! Please tell me if I can get it back thank you! :(

Ummmm i gonna say probally not .... Maybe they can be nice and see that you had one.... then maybe they will be nice enough to restore it for you.... But in reality im gonna say no.... Because it was your faught not theres....

I really truly hope this clears it up for ya....

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I don't know

I think you should ask Mr. Lincoln, I have seen him give characters back on accounts. Mr. Lincoln would be your best shot of getting it back.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
I'm sorry but if you trash something, It's gone for good, unless the admins can un-do it but I don't think that will happen, I'm sorry.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
umm no. you lost it for good. better luck next time

Defender
May 18, 2009
Rider9999 wrote:

I think they should make a notice before trashing rare items like this. Maybe one that says "Are you sure you want to trash *insert name* ?"

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
hunter33333 wrote:
Rider9999 wrote:

I think they should make a notice before trashing rare items like this. Maybe one that says "Are you sure you want to trash *insert name* ?"

It already does that. The problem is no one reads it.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Rider9999 wrote:

I dont understand why you would trash anything?? I've never trashed an item, I sell anything I dont want or dont need. If you cant sell it at the bazaar because it says 'no auction' go to a regular vendor in the shopping district, they wont give you as much as it's worth, but they will buy no auction items from you. for furniture no auction items, go to the furniture/castle shop in shopping district, or any spiral area that has clothing/furniture vendors, they will buy non auction items from you, always sell your stuff, but be careful there too. before they added the craft symbol to items crafted for a quest, I had sold some crafted items and had to remake them, which is a pain in MB since scrap iron is hard to get (tho there is scrap iron in some wintertusk areas too :) )

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Rider9999 wrote:

I have received several lower level duplicates of clothing, so it might be possible to recieve it again. Once I received my hat, it was in the Bazaar.

Timothy Pearlflower Legendary Ice

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
I dont understand why you would trash anything?? I've never trashed an item, I sell anything I dont want or dont need. If you cant sell it at the bazaar because it says 'no auction' go to a regular vendor in the shopping district, they wont give you as much as it's worth, but they will buy no auction items from you.

i was just asking that same question .... why would you trash someting that could be sold.... but my guess is if there wasn't a trash button then he might of osld it....

Survivor
May 28, 2011
Oxnhorse wrote:
Rider9999 wrote:

I have received several lower level duplicates of clothing, so it might be possible to recieve it again. Once I received my hat, it was in the Bazaar.

Timothy Pearlflower Legendary Ice
*uh - um* Do you really think you can get THE WATERWORKS CLOTHES out of the bazaar? Have you lost your mind? That is the most valuable article of clothing in all of W101, if you can buy it in the bazaar(you can't)it would be so crowded that your computer explodes!

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I dont even know why they would have a 'trash' button at all... it's a horriible idea. I wonder how many newbies trash stuff they could sell and get money for :( :(