Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Maintenance Error

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
When I type in www.wizard101.com, It keeps giving me this error: Wizard 101 is offline for extended maintenance. We expect to be online in a few hours.. Except, its been like this for about a week now? The only way I can get on the site is like for example typing in a search engine: Wizard101 game cards. Do you know why this problem exists?

Administrator
If you are seeing this in the game launch window (the small window that comes up when you run Wizard101 the game) right click in the window and select "Refresh".

If you are seeing this on the Wizard101.com website just press Ctrl F5.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
If you are seeing this in the game launch window (the small window that comes up when you run Wizard101 the game) right click in the window and select "Refresh".

VERY helpful! Thank you so much Professor!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

I just tried the "Refresh" and I still get the maintenance message. I do not recall receiving any notice of scheduled maintenance this evening.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
I got the same error yesterday a few minutes after hitting lvl 50. I am now missing some gear that was equipped just prior to getting booted out of the game and receiving this error. I've logged a bug report for the missing items.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Mushtaree wrote:

I just tried the "Refresh" and I still get the maintenance message. I do not recall receiving any notice of scheduled maintenance this evening.

They had emergency maintenence last night where by the servers were up and down for about 2 hours, ending aroundt he time you posted your message. All cleared up now though.