Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing myth gear

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
Hi everyone!
I am a lgendary (level 60) conjourer (myth), and am wondering if anyone knows the best gear for a conjour like myself that can be used for healing. I have started a new project in which i am making my main person, Dustin RavenBreath, a healer as well as a myth caster. Do you know of any hat/robe/boots that could help me in this goal. Stats can differ; anything from incoming/outgoing heal, to +max health, to even criticals!
I have everything else covered. (wand; edge of the green, amulet; life mastery amulet, athame; cosmis kris, ring; stellar signet, pet; royal dragon w/ spritely and unicorn traits) Your help is very welcome!!!!!!
Thanks!!!

-Country Gamer aka Dustin RavenBreath

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I have Greenwarden's boots that give +24% outgoing healing! In the bazaar or otherwise, I have not seen anything match that bonus.

There are rings and athames that have a very good bonus to outgoing/incoming healing, up to 25%+.

I forget where I got greenwarden's equipment from. I don't remember, but I am sure it was from a pack in the crown shop.

As a future healer, I would prefer the outgoing healing bonus, since the outgoing healing is what determines how much other players get healed.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I forget where I got greenwarden's equipment from. I don't remember, but I am sure it was from a pack in the crown shop.

The Wyvern's Hoard pack.

Shiningfantasia wrote:
As a future healer, I would prefer the outgoing healing bonus, since the outgoing healing is what determines how much other players get healed.

Or your minions!!!

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
ok. The greenwardens boots are from the wyverns hoard back, in which i shall be investing some crowns in a a later point. I have one pair of boots, and will have to check if they provide the healing, or are something different.
Indeed i look at outgoing more than anything, but i also look at health max stats, crits, and incoming. Let me know if you have any new finds!!!!!
Thanks!
-Country Gamer aka Dustin RavenBreath