Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A true mega snack

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I don't know if this has been done before, but just bear with me. I think there should be a snack that levels your pet up automatically to the next stage in its stats. For example, if your pet was a teen and you fed them the snack your pet would automatically go to adult. I don't know what the snack would be called, but i think instead of making it another crown item it should be dropped by only a few bosses. This would oviously make the pet upgrading so much easier. Post replies and be brutal if you have to. :-)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
Maybe a very high priced crown item or a very very rare drop maybe the best for that idea

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Alexander5335 wrote:
I don't know if this has been done before, but just bear with me. I think there should be a snack that levels your pet up automatically to the next stage in its stats. For example, if your pet was a teen and you fed them the snack your pet would automatically go to adult. I don't know what the snack would be called, but i think instead of making it another crown item it should be dropped by only a few bosses. This would oviously make the pet upgrading so much easier. Post replies and be brutal if you have to. :-)

tsk tsk this has been said once before and i think i should say my thoughts before this goes crazy

no way in a million days

they want you to buy mega snacks and energy refills

no rare candies aloud
end of confersation

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yes, I believe this idea has been posted before, but nevertheless it is a good idea. I believe it should be a boss drop and also a very rare item in the Mega Snack Pack, with a 5% chance of getting it. 1 in 100 chance. Something like that. Some people say no but that is why it should be so rare. Also it should be no trade, no auction (but who would?), and no sell. One more thing, maybe to make it more fair it takes 48 hours for the effects to take place. Like you give it to your pet Hydra, who is at teen at 8:57 A.M. on a Saturday, and at 8:57 A.M. on Monday your Hydra would be an Adult.