Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

merle and celestia help!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
so i got to level 50 today and i went to merle because i had to talk to him and so i talked to him and he said come closer young wizard and i will tell you about .... celestia and something like that but i still need to do the labyrinth is this a bug or is it possible to get to celestia without having to finish dragonspyre?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Nope, you must finish main storyline and defeat Malistaire before you are able to access Celestia; though you have level requirement, you have not completed the quest requirements to be given access to Celestia. Good Luck.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
you have to finish DS before reaching CL. you got the valid level so DS is the only requirement you need

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
so i got to level 50 today and i went to merle because i had to talk to him and so i talked to him and he said come closer young wizard and i will tell you about .... celestia and something like that but i still need to do the labyrinth is this a bug or is it possible to get to celestia without having to finish dragonspyre?

Yeah I got the same thing in reverse. I am a level 47 and he said the same thing to me but I finished Dragonspyre. I just need level requirement(50).
I don't think this is a bug because I get those messages all the time but you never know.
Hope this helps,
Nicole A. Master Pyromancer :)

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
im level 58 and never got to the story line of beating malistare. beat him with friends tho/ never knew where to go from anywhere. the only quests i have are to find history books, beetles, stone roses. wlflowers, and yard birds. which only give me training points. i dont kno where to go to get anymore quests?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MatthiasEternal wrote:
im level 58 and never got to the story line of beating malistare. beat him with friends tho/ never knew where to go from anywhere. the only quests i have are to find history books, beetles, stone roses. wlflowers, and yard birds. which only give me training points. i dont kno where to go to get anymore quests?

You probably need one of the History Books in the Plaza of Conquests. There are two history books in this area. Open your Quest Log file and see what the name of your quest is, and what area of Dragonspyre it is in:

One History Book is for the "History of Dragonspyre" quest where you got one book from different bosses throughout Dragonspyre. This book in the Plaza of Conquests is in General Greystone's Tower. On the map in the Plaza of Conquests, General Greystone's Tower is located at the top of the map, near the Necropolis Doors.

The other History Book is for a quest called "Read the History Book" in Halina Warhawk's Tower. You find the book at the end of her Tower / dungeon. Look on your map. I think that Halina Warhawk is showing on the map.

(Remember: after you get the history book at the end of this tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina Warhawk. Then she gives you a "Letter of Recommendation" to get you moving along.)

Another area that I missed in Dragonspyre, was doing the "side quests" from Sunbrand in The Drake Hatchery. His quests also lead you to one of the History Books from a boss.

Also, here is a list of quests for Dragonspyre. Maybe this will help to get you moving along:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.