Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MC Unicorn?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Just finished a pvp match and my opponents teen Nightmare (pet) used a unicorn spell before her turn.

Never seen this before....is there some kind of 'may cast unicorn' pet talent i haven't heard of before? Or is this new with this years holiday version of the hyrbid?

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
It is a real legit talent.

It is a guarranteed talent learned by all first generation crown shop or Spooky Bob shop Nightmares.

This information is what I had read on Wizard101central.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Did you know, that during a pvp match, when a player complains about this talent, it activates it, every turn for the opposing player?

I thought that was an excellent addition... There as some that love talents, and some that will always complain...

Not suggesting that the original post is a complaint, but to those that are thinking of complaining!

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
darthjt wrote:
Did you know, that during a pvp match, when a player complains about this talent, it activates it, every turn for the opposing player?

I thought that was an excellent addition... There as some that love talents, and some that will always complain...

Not suggesting that the original post is a complaint, but to those that are thinking of complaining!

I've never noticed this because I cant ever see what the person is saying. Every pvp match i've been in the opposite ppl have a non-chat bubble. Now if I'm up against one person and one of us says good luck and the other responds, I will right click their name in the chat box and send a message about how I like their pet/outfit or a spell they did. But even in group pvp i havent noticed this even if my team comments on the other teams pets, tho i cant remember my team mates ever making negative comments on other players pets lol :?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:
darthjt wrote:

I've never noticed this because I cant ever see what the person is saying. Every pvp match i've been in the opposite ppl have a non-chat bubble. Now if I'm up against one person and one of us says good luck and the other responds, I will right click their name in the chat box and send a message about how I like their pet/outfit or a spell they did. But even in group pvp i havent noticed this even if my team comments on the other teams pets, tho i cant remember my team mates ever making negative comments on other players pets lol :?

I was not being serious

A very select few complain about spritely, and now that May Cast Unicorn talent is out, I am sure that there will be lots of coplaints about this spell too, especially PvP wise! Why, because people are sore losers and complain any time they lose... Oh, it's the pets fault, they all had MC Unicorn and they all kept getting healed, it's so unfair! Etc.