Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas - Olympia?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Ok, now, I know everyone is suggesting ideas and they all seem a bit too powerful or they don't fit into the storyline, but personally I think Olympia is a great idea for a world so the people who made it up are excellent and I applaud them!

Ok, I have an idea on how they have to go there. Morganthe is making an army and is inventing a powerful weapon... so she has stolen Zeus' Thunderbolt, Poseidon's Trident and Hade's Dark Sword to make it! You are summoned to Olympia by the messenger, Hermes, to retrieve the stolen items and to prevent Morganthe from taking over the Spiral!

Olympia is a paradise on clouds. Towering golden palaces, magical shrines, lush forests full of ancient Olympian creatures like Satyrs and Minotaurs... the only problem is that on the actual mountain Olympia there is Morganthe's base camp, with evil Crabs and Sharks that have sided with Morganthe in Celestia (they breathe with water tanks connected to their gills).

Ok... If anyone disagrees or has any other ideas, just post!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Sound awesome! they should also raise the level cap as well to accomidate the xp. Also wouldnt it be simpiler for here to brain wash the Satyrs and Minotaurs to be her minions? You could have evil ones and good ones. Either way it sounds cool!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Ok, now, I know everyone is suggesting ideas and they all seem a bit too powerful or they don't fit into the storyline, but personally I think Olympia is a great idea for a world so the people who made it up are excellent and I applaud them!

Ok, I have an idea on how they have to go there. Morganthe is making an army and is inventing a powerful weapon... so she has stolen Zeus' Thunderbolt, Poseidon's Trident and Hade's Dark Sword to make it! You are summoned to Olympia by the messenger, Hermes, to retrieve the stolen items and to prevent Morganthe from taking over the Spiral!

Olympia is a paradise on clouds. Towering golden palaces, magical shrines, lush forests full of ancient Olympian creatures like Satyrs and Minotaurs... the only problem is that on the actual mountain Olympia there is Morganthe's base camp, with evil Crabs and Sharks that have sided with Morganthe in Celestia (they breathe with water tanks connected to their gills).

Ok... If anyone disagrees or has any other ideas, just post!

maybe percy jacksin can be one of your allies in this world lol
also the prized weapons of the big 3 is
hade's helm of darkness
zues's master thunder bolt
and idk on posidean

so thats my thoughts

p.s. were ya read the lightning theif when making this world lol

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
interesting idea i dont know if you meant to change name but its olympus

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Hopefully, they make "Olympia".Cause level 60 wizards are bored (especialy me).And, raise the level XP bar so we may earn XP.Higher the level to 60 +, new spells, such as a Balance -75% card.Then better armor.

Level 60 Pyromancer, Jacob DragonSword

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Great idea and if they make spells for the level raise, they should be based on the greek myths! :-D