Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I go from here?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
I retrieved the Golden Fang, I have defeated the Minotaur "King of Pit", and completed the Tome of Fang.

Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall offers me to join the School of Balance, but I want to stay in the School of Myth. I cannot find any other way to advance in Krakotopia and I have not been able to find a way to get to the island of storm.

Any help to get this student progressing in his studies would be much appreciated.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
You don't actually join the balance school. You just need to go down the ladder at the Krokosphinx and talk to them down there and they will give you your next quest.

Your joining was more of a plot/story type of joining then actually becoming a balance wizard.

Thought once you do the quest you get from them you get a new spell (a spell for your type of school)

I hope that clears up things :-)

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Oh. I mistook Shalek's invitation to the Balance School. After I accepted and went to the Balance School, it all became clear.

Thanks JT.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
LOL...I remember...Shalek is "sending you" to the school of balance to get your next task....go talk to the old guy in the well!