Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 spells!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
These are my ideas of the 68 spells

Fire: Flame Draconion- 995 damage on one enemy then 345 on all enimies over 3 rounds.
Pip cost:9
Animation: A giant crater falls from the sky and the flame draconion emerges from it. It cloaks it self with flame and flies at the selected enemy, then spits fire ball at all enimies dealing the DoT damage.

Storm: Cloud Demon- 1,000 on one enemy, 300 damge over 3 rounds and leave a 25 storm blade on caster.
Animation: There is a large storm and the cloud demon appears from the clouds. Its summons thunder to hit the selected enemy then shoots electric bolts at all enimies. Then then leaves a 25% storm blade on the caster.

Ice: Abomnable Snowman- 850 on all enimies and a 35 tower shield on all allies.
Animation: There is a large blizzard with two hikers. The abomnable snowman appears and freezes them. It then to your enimies curls into a ball and rolls at them at high speed. It then turns to you blows snow on you and your allies and leaves a tower shield on each of your allies and you.

Life: Evergreen Watcher- 540-630 on all enimies, 300 hundred heal on all allies and reduces major threat on all enimies.
Animation: A monster made of vines and thorns emerges from the ground. It then uses on of its roots to hit all the enimies. It turns to all allies and uses root generating energy healing you and your allies. It then turns at your enimies and raises it long arm reducing major threat.

Death: Grim Reaper-100+640 on all enimies over 3 rounds and converts half of overturn damage to health.
Animation: In a graveyard the grim reaper appears. He then takes of slashes your enimies with his scythe dealing 100 damage and lays a curse on them doing overtime damage.

Myth: Neman Lion- 50 then 150,then 650 damage on one enemy and shatters all traps on you and your allies.
Animation: The Noble Lion roars on a cliff he then jumps down and roars at the slected enemy doing 50 damage. He then scratches your enemy doing 150 damage, he then charges at your enemey, claws and bites them doing 650 damage. He turns to you and your allies and roars shatter all traps on you and your allies.

Balance: Pharaoh- 620 damage on all enimies and balance blade on you and your allies.
Animation: The pharoah appears from a tomb and mutters some words turning the sand into a pile of scorpions and scrabs that bite and sting your enimies. He turn to you and slams his staff on the ground putting the balance blades on you and your allies.

Hope you guys like these!

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Fire: Flame Draconion- 995 damage on one enemy then 345 on all enimies over 3 rounds.
Animation: A giant crater falls from the sky and the flame draconion emerges from it. It cloaks it self with flame and flies at the selected enemy, then spits fire ball at all enimies dealing the DoT damage.

I like it. The monster hasn't been done a million times and I love the attack and its effect. I just think it's a bit too strong; whoever gets the initial attack is gonna get hit with at the very least 1340 damage. That's Storm-worthy damage, not Fire.

Storm: Sea Dragon- 1,000 on one enemy, 300 damge over 3 rounds and leave a 25 storm blade on caster.
Animation: Underwater there is a cave and red eyes show from the cave. The sea monster comes out. It then creates a tornado on the water causing small whirlpools. It fires the tornado and the slected enemy, then the whirlpools at all enimies it then leaves a 25 storm blade on caster.

Eh...not really feeling this one. The animation is way too much. People complain about Ra being too long; I shudder to think what they'll say about this. I'm not a big fan of non-Fire spells being DoTs (especially Storm spells since it seems to be so out of character for Storm, who usually casts strong one-hit wonders, not lingering attacks), but that's just me. If it was just 1300 and +25% to next outgoing Storm attack, I'd be fine with the attack. Lastly, how is the monster gonna look different from Leviathan? It attacks with a tornado, but still.

Animation: There is a large blizzard with two hikers. The abomnable snowman appears and freezes them. It then to your enimies curls into a ball and rolls at them at high speed. It then turns to you blows snow on you and your allies and leaves a tower shield on each of your allies and you.

Not a big fan of the overused Abominable Snowman/Yeti/Ymir/Bigfoot monster. Anyway, the animation is interesting; it might be a bit too long, but it's interesting. Lastly, the attack is too strong for Ice. The last AOE they had was hardly 500. How does it make sense that this one is 850? There's also the -35% to next incoming spell. I like that effect, so I'd say to really dial down the attack damage.

Life: Vine Creature- 540-630 on all enimies, 300 hundred heal on all allies and reduces major threat on all enimies.
Animation: A monster made of vines and thorns emerges from the ground. It then uses on of its roots to hit all the enimies. It turns to all allies and uses root generating energy healing you and your allies. It then turns at your enimies and raises it long arm reducing major threat.

I think there's a better name than Vine Creature available. Besides that, I like the monster. Anyway I hate to say it, but this is way too strong. It deals a great amount of damage, then it heals on top of that? The PvPers will have a field day.

Death: Grim Reaper-100+640 on all enimies over 3 rounds and converts half of overturn damage to health.
Animation: In a graveyard the grim reaper appears. He then takes of slashes your enimies with his scythe dealing 100 damage and lays a curse on them doing overtime damage.

This one is just not good. The monster and animation is pretty much Wraith. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of non-Fire spells being DoTs. On top of that, the attack is so complicated. Simplify it and make it more Death-like.

Myth: Noble Lion- 50 then 150,then 650 damage on one enemy and shatters all traps on you and your allies.
Animation: The Noble Lion roars on a cliff he then jumps down and roars at the slected enemy doing 50 damage. He then scratches your enemy doing 150 damage, he then charges at your enemey, claws and bites them doing 650 damage. He turns to you and your allies and roars shatter all traps on you and your allies.

Make it a Nemean Lion, and I'm fine with the monster. The animation and the effect are fine. I'm not fine with at the moment is the triple damage. Technically, that's Balance's medium.

Balance: Pharaoh- 620 damage on all enimies and balance blade on you and your allies.
Animation: The pharoah appears from a tomb and mutters some words turning the sand into a pile of scorpions and scrabs that bite and sting your enimies. He turn to you and slams his staff on the ground putting the balance blades on you and your allies.

The monster and animation are cool. I'm not sure about the attack though; the last attack (Ra) was an AOE and did 560-640 damage. This one does 40 less, but gives +25 to next outgoing spell. It's good, but I don't know...

Final Thoughts: Thank you so much for this. I was starting to lose faith in the Forum. Your ideas just need some refining and whatnot.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
"Final Thoughts: Thank you so much for this. I was starting to lose faith in the Forum. Your ideas just need some refining and whatnot."

Starting to lose faith? Um i think your a little full of yourself. Everybodies ideas need tweaking. Its not like yours are the 7 wonders of the world.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
earthwizardofdeath wrote:
Starting to lose faith? Um i think your a little full of yourself. Everybodies ideas need tweaking. Its not like yours are the 7 wonders of the world.

Um, I think you're misunderstanding what I said. I agree that no ideas in this Forum are perfect, especially mine, but a lot of the ones I read are just beyond help. Not only because they're so poor, but because the poster is reluctant to take criticism. These ideas are actually pretty well done.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
earthwizardofdeath wrote:
"Final Thoughts: Thank you so much for this. I was starting to lose faith in the Forum. Your ideas just need some refining and whatnot."

Nice pun! Even if you didn't mean it, 7 wonders and 7 schools- a good pun. Anyway, these are really good spells. I will post some ASAP.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Thanks guys I'll post up quests for them soon.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
My ideas :)
I only have a few schools.

Myth: Hero
Pip Cost: X
Damage: 95 per pip
Looks Like: You appear in the middle and you have no wand and then you raise your hands and a glowing white light starts shooting from you hand and then you point it at the enemy and it does the damage. I also costs stun for 2 rounds

Life: Mermaid
Pip Cost: 9
Damage: 750 to enemy, and heals you 750, and target helps you for 2 rounds.
Looks Like: The ground turns into a sea and a mermaid swims up and pokes her head out of the water. She snaps her fingers and does the damage. Then she turns around and flicks her hands and heals you.

Death: Owl
Damage: 850 to enemy and stuns for 3 rounds
Looks Like: A dead tree appears and a small owl flies in and hootstwice then it makes a creepy sound and it looks the enemy straight in the eye and then the enemy has black surrounding him/her and it deals the damage.

Balance: Shooting Star
Pip Cost: 8-10
Damage: 700 if 8 pips used, 850 if 9 pips used and 1000 is 10 pips used
Looks Like: The night sky appears and your screen looks up at it it, there are stars and a moon. The you see a couple shooting stars then one of them comes down in slow motion and hits the target dealing the damage and stunning them for 3 rounds.

Let's see, hmm... For the elements...

Fire: Volcano
Damage: 500 plus 500 over 5 rounds to all enemies
Looks Like: A small hill forms then it grows and grows until it the size of a mountain. Then it starts smoking and then it explodes onto the enemies one at a time.

Ice: Shards
Pip Cost: X
Damage: 30 per pip 20 per pip then 25 per pip
Looks Like: Three Big Ice Cubes form on a snowy ground, then one of them explodes dealing the first damage, then the next breaks dealing the next damage, then the next one shatters with a loud shattering sound dealing the final damage.
(I like this one)

Storm: Electrocute
Damage: 950 plus 3 round stun
Looks Like: A wire that looks like a snake slithers up to the wizard and shocks them dealing the damage.

Tell me if you like these!

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
flarzedrago9 wrote:

Storm: Sea Dragon- 1,000 on one enemy, 300 damge over 3 rounds and leave a 25 storm blade on caster.
Animation: Underwater there is a cave and red eyes show from the cave. The sea monster comes out. It then creates a tornado on the water causing small whirlpools. It fires the tornado and the slected enemy, then the whirlpools at all enimies it then leaves a 25 storm blade on caster.

Life: Vine Creature- 540-630 on all enimies, 300 hundred heal on all allies and reduces major threat on all enimies.

Myth: Noble Lion- 50 then 150,then 650 damage on one enemy and shatters all traps on you and your allies.

Some of your spells are kinda unoriginal. Don't get me wrong now I like your spells but Sea Dragon? Vine Creature? Noble Lion? I was kinda disappointed when KI made the Skeletal Dragon and Forest Lord cards. It's kinda unoriginal. Originality is good for spells like Efreet.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
fire:
spell: fire deamon
damege: 200+800 over 4 turns
visual: a crack opens in the ground and a red deamon hand comes out then the deamon climbs out and his claws turn on fire then he beaths fire on the oponet and every turn for four turns he claws the oponet for 200 damege

tell me if the spell is or

keven owlhorn lvl 42 sorcer
and
keven griffonhunterlvl 12 piromancer

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009

dude, this is weaker than the bone dragon! and the healing is worse that wraith. it should be a direct drain spell like wraith. do you like hate death or something?

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:

Some of your spells are kinda unoriginal. Don't get me wrong now I like your spells but Sea Dragon? Vine Creature? Noble Lion? I was kinda disappointed when KI made the Skeletal Dragon and Forest Lord cards. It's kinda unoriginal. Originality is good for spells like Efreet.

I changed sea dragon. I don't see whats unoriginal about the life spell no one ever used that. The myth one is better than gryphon and I think it fits, so I don't see what you don't like about the life and myth.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
These spells go together.

School: Death
Spell: Pestilence
PIPS: 10
Spell does 300 steal life the first round with 1/2 returned to caster. The spell then continues with 100 attack damage to all opponents every round until the dual ends or spell is cancelled. Also cancels Innoculation and Sanctuary spells in effect.

School: Life
Spell: Innoculation
PIPS: 10
Spell heals 300 health the first round to all team mates and/or minions. The spell then continues to heal 100 health every round for all friends and/or minions until the dual ends or the spell is cancelled. Also cancels Pestilence, Doom and Gloom, and Infection spells in effect.