Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is this true?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
my friend that i know in real life and on the game said that there will be three new schools ( moon, sun, and star ) is this true? i had checked through message boards everywhere ( of course in the right topics ) and found nothing about it so please kingsisle can you answer?

Historian
May 01, 2010
julia88888 wrote:
my friend that i know in real life and on the game said that there will be three new schools ( moon, sun, and star ) is this true? i had checked through message boards everywhere ( of course in the right topics ) and found nothing about it so please kingsisle can you answer?

They already are out, available for 50+, or farming them in Celestia

Historian
May 28, 2009
julia88888 wrote:

You can train Star Moon and Sun spells from trainers in Celestia. They won't be here, because they Are here already

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
well ya i know there are schools like that already but by that i mean when you make a new wizard you could PICK those schools

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
true, but not ordinary schools. they are something called secondary schools of magic and you begin to learn them at level 50. the vendors are usually machines and are located all over CL

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Moon sun is star is aready here. Why would your friend say that? Strange, Guess your friend hasnt been on for a long time

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i will answer these schools are in celestia and have been out a while they are auras star increase damage critical rating accuracy for so many rounds then sun which boost accuracy or attack of your card then moon which is polymorph and allows you to turn into different creatures if you have more questions plz ask

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
This is not true, tell your little friend he is wrong. The sun, star, and moon schools are schools where you get extra cards, it cannot be your main focus, it is something to spend your training points on. All i know is that moon gives you polymorphs.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010

The moon, star, and sun schools already exist.

If your friend meant that they will be main 'schools of focus', then no - not true.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
guys listen she said yeah well i know they are already out but this new thing is that when you make a new character you can pick moon star and sun! i was like

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Survivor
May 30, 2010
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
icybones12 wrote:
That is not true.
thanks and thanks to everybody else for trying to help :D

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
in regards to these schools, can anyone explain why we can not trade these schools treasure cards like we can with all others? My life student had a gargantuan treasure card, idk where she got it maybe dropped from a fight or gardening if possible, but she cant trade it with my myth legend on a seperate account. We can trade all other cards but these, I saw it at the place in CL where you can buy these cards, they say no trade and I dont understand. You should at least be able to trade them with other grandmaster students over lvl 50. Please help :( :)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
TarynHeart wrote:
in regards to these schools, can anyone explain why we can not trade these schools treasure cards like we can with all others? My life student had a gargantuan treasure card, idk where she got it maybe dropped from a fight or gardening if possible, but she cant trade it with my myth legend on a seperate account. We can trade all other cards but these, I saw it at the place in CL where you can buy these cards, they say no trade and I dont understand. You should at least be able to trade them with other grandmaster students over lvl 50. Please help :( :)

It might be an inadvertent "glitch". Astral spells can only be used on yourself, so maybe they can't be traded in treasure form, either.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
TarynHeart wrote:
in regards to these schools, can anyone explain why we can not trade these schools treasure cards like we can with all others? My life student had a gargantuan treasure card, idk where she got it maybe dropped from a fight or gardening if possible, but she cant trade it with my myth legend on a seperate account. We can trade all other cards but these, I saw it at the place in CL where you can buy these cards, they say no trade and I dont understand. You should at least be able to trade them with other grandmaster students over lvl 50. Please help :-( :-)

It might be an inadvertent "glitch". Astral spells can only be used on yourself, so maybe they can't be traded in treasure form, either.

Idk, because I had several of the astral shield (reduce like 15% incoming) and attack boost (15% increase to spells) as treasure cards, we can trade them, heck I traded a few to my lvl 1 and lvl 11 students on my other account, so some astral spells can be traded, just not these morph cards or gargantuan whichever school that is. A girl I help frequently wanted to try a polymorph but I couldnt trade with her because the card doesnt come up and got her to the stand in district of stars but she was only lvl 50 and couldnt try the one she wanted.

I'd also like to know how I can pick some morphs spells at one trainer guy hidden in stormriven but at those 'training post' areas in lunarium or elsewhere, you need to get things in order?? Why? I want the cat bandit storm morph, but not all the ones that are before him, why should I have to waste my training points on spells I dont want especially when I wont be getting anymore training points? Astral spells should be pick what you want as long as you are the correct level for it. I dont mind the lvl restriction, but grrr on having to get some in sequential order, once you hit grandmaster rules should change on cashing in training points. :-)