Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Recipe for Ambrose Pet Snack Cerial

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Could someone tell me where the vendor that sells the ambrose cerial pet snack recipe is located. I got it once with one wizard but forgot where i got it and cant find it again. Thanks for any help.

Champion
May 03, 2011
Jackie Whisper-something (can't remember her whole name) in the Pet Pavilion.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
apostle52 wrote:
Could someone tell me where the vendor that sells the ambrose cerial pet snack recipe is located. I got it once with one wizard but forgot where i got it and cant find it again. Thanks for any help.

Off the top of my head.....

I believe that one was in the Pet Pavilion. It is the highest rank you can get there. I think the rest of the cereals are in Dragonspyre.

Historian
May 01, 2010
apostle52 wrote:

Ravenscar, beginning area

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
apostle52 wrote:

I thought it was Professor Drake Cereal? I think its a drop or quest reward. Not sure tbh....