Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really Tired and Fed Up with Connection Prob

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
If it isn't bad enough that I get kicked off every few minutes because of the chain ball that comes up to tell me that I lost Wiz connection, then when I try to get back on the game, it takes forever because I keep getting little pop ups that say Wizard 101 is busy, try again later, or unable to connect to server, ect.
I seldom ever have a good connection on Wiz. They need to add servers or something to fix this. I buy the yearly membership, so it looks like I could get on when I want to. But, that is not the case, and I'm getting fed up with it.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
When I was having similar issues it was my Internet connection. I had to have my Cable company come adjust some settings.

You might contact KI about this. They may be able to help you.

Megan

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
KMK524 wrote:
If it isn't bad enough that I get kicked off every few minutes because of the chain ball that comes up to tell me that I lost Wiz connection, then when I try to get back on the game, it takes forever because I keep getting little pop ups that say Wizard 101 is busy, try again later, or unable to connect to server, ect.
I seldom ever have a good connection on Wiz. They need to add servers or something to fix this. I buy the yearly membership, so it looks like I could get on when I want to. But, that is not the case, and I'm getting fed up with it.
do you know how to control a internet control? i have one so whenever the internet gets bad i make it good with the internet control :D you should try!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Tell your ISP. That's where most of the connection issues are taking place.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2010
me and my brother resigned up today and we both havent been able to login at all....im beginning to think it was a waste of money.