Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ignore vs Hidden from friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2011
Okay so I just spent WAY too much time reading through all the treads I could find on Ignore and Hidden from friends and I still don't see a solution to my problem... though it seems like other have similar complaints. Sometimes you just want to be left alone without hurting anyone's feelings but there is one person who just keeps pestering you. You don't want to delete them permanently or anything, and you also don't want to hide from ALL your friends... like maybe you want to play with one of them, but don't want to be interrupted by another. But there is no happy medium. Shouldn't the Ignore button make it seem to the "ignored" person like you aren't even online? And when you are ready to be a "free agent" again, you should be able to unignore them without losing them as a friend.
Not sure if staff read these threads but I wanted to put my thoughts out there just in case. :?

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
i agree my friend keeps ignoring me (angus darkshard that means you!!!!) because he is temporarily annoyed at me and he ignores me but one of us has to go before we become friends again. so can they invent a temporary ignore button that doesnt delete friends( if your wondering how i annoy him lets just say its about an elf