Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 idol

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
yea this is just a thought with a one in a million chance of making it past the door but the idea is for player(members only). chose your favorite wizard you play as and give it personality and drive(and what not) . and you and other players pick one for the a tv show(with an ever change cast with no main charature)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
yea this is just a thought with a one in a million chance of making it past the door but the idea is for player(members only). chose your favorite wizard you play as and give it personality and drive(and what not) . and you and other players pick one for the a tv show(with an ever change cast with no main charature)
wow i just notice how unbeleaveable hard this post is so here is a little more on the game plan, you post you choosen wizard with all the info you want(just do it for the fun of it) and the cast will be the same but you get the lesson the story will be trying to teach(exapt the polit wicht will try to do the impossible by putting the first 80 or so the ranks)
and i'm going to admite it i think this idea makes seindfeld the show about nothing look like the show about something

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
ok here is mine

name: Wolf Stormsong
Drive: strong opponents and servive games
like: playing his flute and sleep in the randomest of place(like a sacophaces, beds by the water fall/pond, and in chairs.) and giving it all in a wizard duel with stronger opponents
dislike: bullies and losing his flute wand.
personality: parting alone after waking up and praciting is spells but gives it his all even if he isn't up to it.
come on this is for fun and laffs.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
this is going nowhere so can anyone picture the ravenwood facilty as magic with a nother genra(like western, science fiction, ect.) please do it for laughs.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Wizard: Tarlac Lifetamer.
Drive: Training his minions to get stronger and stronger.
Like: Having minions to summon, and summoning them to his side.
Dislike: Quests.
Personality: Righteous, Steadfast, Outspoken follower, Loyal.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
name: Wolf Stormsong
Drive: strong opponents and servive games
like: playing his flute and sleep in the randomest of place(like a sacophaces, beds by the water fall/pond, and in chairs.), giving it all in a wizard duel with stronger opponents and houses
dislike: bullies,losing his flute wand and jedgement(it one of the his many blind spots.)
personality: parting alone after waking up,praciting is spells anytime possible but gives it his all even if he isn't up to it.
i redid it and it was not up to wizard101 standers

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Wizard: Tarlac Lifetamer.
Drive: Training his minions to get stronger and stronger.
Like: Having minions to summon, and summoning them to his side.
Dislike: Quests.
Personality: Righteous, Steadfast, Outspoken follower, Loyal.
nice your wizards is down to earth and i like it.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Wizard: Scarlet SilverSinger
Drive: Making new friends, soloing quests and bosses.
Like: Trying to make larger hits every duel with blades and traps.
Dislike: Rude comments and people, being ignored.
Personality: Trustworthy, Dramatic, kind, sweet, charming, nice, generous.
~Scarlet SilverSinger
Level 60 Sorcerer
Thanks for Reading!

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:
Hmm a t.v show :D you need a t.v first maybe they will include it in dorms
i think ki said no on that idea but this i just a fun expereiment if it makes a show because it would be the first show to have no main cast with the charatures voted on for that episode or epsiodes(part 1,2, ect.) and i have yet to say that (this could change) the owner of the wizard will voice their wizard.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
scotttttttttt wrote:
Hmm a t.v show :D you need a t.v first maybe they will include it in dorms
i think ki said no on that idea but this i just a fun expereiment if it makes a show because it would be the first show to have no main cast with the charatures voted on for that episode or epsiodes(part 1,2, ect.) and i have yet to say that (this could change) the owner of the wizard will voice their wizard.
you know you can post you idea to help are point out the thing you dislike( and all charature ideas must be up to ki standers)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
ok this is just a question for all in this post. What kind of adventure would you like to see if this became a show?