Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

white screen error, please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Ok, so before anyone suggests this, I already attempted to contact support...a few days ago. nadda.

So, my old net book is toast (literally, it actually set itself on fire) and now I have a compaq ev n1020v. After I installed wizard101 into it, doesnt work. I log in, and shows the connecting to server window then the whole screen goes white, I mean no minus/exit buttons, no nothing. I hit the windows button to view the taskbar and there are three tabs for wizards101 one of them saying wizard101 error. I have tried everything. I have tried uninstall and reinstall several times. I have tried restarting laptop, I have tried just leaving it off over night and trying the next day. I have tried changing settings. I have tried researching problem online. I even tried KI and wizard101 support...nothing. I paid for a whole year. I would like to use that time :-(

Administrator
This does sound like a bit of a problem and I know my support team is happy to help you with it.

I can't seem to find any record of a recent email in our support box about this issue. Can you please send us an email again so that my support team can help you a little more in regards to your particular computer? The support email address is support@wizard101.com.

Don't forget to include a copy of your DxDiag in your email to us!

**To create a DxDiag.txt just go to the Start Menu, click Run (or Search in Vista) and type in "DxDiag" (without the quotes) and press Enter. Once the boxes in the bottom left corner of the window fill up and disappear, click "Save all Information", save it to an easily accessible place, such as your desktop, and click Save. Then, using your email client's attach function, locate the file and attach it to your email.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Mr Lincoln wrote:
This does sound like a bit of a problem and I know my support team is happy to help you with it.

I can't seem to find any record of a recent email in our support box about this issue. Can you please send us an email again so that my support team can help you a little more in regards to your particular computer? The support email address is support@wizard101.com.

Don't forget to include a copy of your DxDiag in your email to us!

**To create a DxDiag.txt just go to the Start Menu, click Run (or Search in Vista) and type in "DxDiag" (without the quotes) and press Enter. Once the boxes in the bottom left corner of the window fill up and disappear, click "Save all Information", save it to an easily accessible place, such as your desktop, and click Save. Then, using your email client's attach function, locate the file and attach it to your email.

I just sent an email, the dxdiag is attached as a notepad document and my earlier post is copy and pasted into email so you will know it is me :D