Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Harry Potter visits Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I remember when Selena Gomez visited Wizard101 as a character who had to be saved in Crab Alley, now I think they should introduce a new character, Harry Potter, people could journey through hogwarts and learn new spells and battle voldemort!

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Cool idea! They might have to talk to J.K. Rowling to make it happen, though.

~Fallon Dragongem~
Legendary Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Aside from obvious copyright issues, there is already a Harry Potter game; this isn't part of it

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I guess its good, but it needs MAJOR modifications.

1-No new spells.
New spells are just a handful for KI to handle, when they have much more to do.

2-No Valdy.
Too much harry potter. Maybe you can save him from a boss who wants to drain his power for his own?

3-NO HOGWARTS!
It would take lots of time and KI would spend COUNTLESS work!

~Tristan Shadowmender~

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
they could not once agian i have responded to many of these universal is one of disneys rivals and that is who owns harry potter :P :P :P :P :P

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
eloeo77 wrote:
Cool idea! They might have to talk to J.K. Rowling to make it happen, though.

~Fallon Dragongem~
Legendary Pyromancer
yea that sounds awesome! :D

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Sounds cool it would be fun if a quest had something to do with harry potter

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Stop it!Wizard101 is the most uniques thing in the world!No Harry Potter!What the ... you got with Harry Potter?Maybe i dunno Demi Lovato,Hannah Montana but no Harry Potter.This section is for things that must make sense and to be logic not random things that are popping out of you're head and are just useless ideas who don't connect with the game at any cost!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Defender
Jan 20, 2010
No no no no no no NO! I despise those book, and the movies based on them. When it comes to spell slingers named Harry, give me a lot less Potter, and a little more Dresden.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
Stop it!Wizard101 is the most uniques thing in the world!No Harry Potter!What the ... you got with Harry Potter?Maybe i dunno Demi Lovato,Hannah Montana but no Harry Potter.This section is for things that must make sense and to be logic not random things that are popping out of you're head and are just useless ideas who don't connect with the game at any cost!

Though I agree with your concept of no Harry, it wouldn't kill you to say it politely (but Avada Kadvra would... he he. What? I love good HP jokes! Don't like the movies or books, but the parodies... that's what I like.)