Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Already?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
Ok I ALREADY have a problem with Halloween -.-". I want to get the quest and I didn't finish last year but it won't let me get the quest! I'm sad that I don't get to do the quests . Can you tell me why I don't get to do the quests?

Defender
May 18, 2009
mip77 wrote:
Ok I ALREADY have a problem with Halloween -.-". I want to get the quest and I didn't finish last year but it won't let me get the quest! I'm sad that I don't get to do the quests . Can you tell me why I don't get to do the quests?

That's kind of weird. I got my quests. It's probably one of the many bugs that only few people have.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Historian
May 01, 2010
I am guessing, since you started it, it counted it as complete. (I got bored with the storyline, so i never finished, and not able to get it.) though, you can level up a new character to level five, and restart the quests on him/her

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
I only got the quest for the 2,000 scarecrow boss in Triton. I didn't get anything else...I have access to the towers as well.
Destiny Soultamer 34 Thaumaturge

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
It was said that if you already did the quest last year then you will not be able to do it this year.... the only way to do the quests again is to create a new Wizard... I hope this clears it up