Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

locations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
hi
this is a quick question
when my membership expires will I keep the places from membership?

thanks

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
if you bought a membership, it won't expire. If it is from a game card, then no. You can buy crowns and get the places again, however

Hunter BoomThorn
Legendary Thaumaturge
Waterworks Warrior
Level 60

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
NCGC wrote:
hi
this is a quick question
when my membership expires will I keep the places from membership?

thanks

Not unless you purchased those areas with crowns prior to membership. If your membership expires and you did not buy any areas with crowns, then you will only have access to the free to play areas (trial account). If you log off in a member area and your subscription runs out, your character will be moved to a free to play area.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
It depends.

If you have a membership and nothing else, when your membership expires, you'll only be able to play in the free-to-play areas of Wizard101.

If you bought areas with crowns, I think you'll be able to keep those forever. I don't know about this, though.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
If you've payed for them with crowns, yes.
If you haven't ... no.

If you have the money, I'd suggest signing up for one of those ("Last Time Only!") deals where you pay half the price for a year's membership. They appear on the Ravenwood News board when you first log onto the game every two and a half weeks or so.