Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire where are yoou!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
no, he is a rogue teacher, although he could have a laptop! But mostly he is a rogue teacher and probably does not have a computer in ........... ! O yea, i do not want to reveal his location!

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
no, he is a rogue teacher, although he could have a laptop! But mostly he is a rogue teacher and probably does not have a computer in ........... ! O yea, i do not want to reveal his location!

I know were malisair is, dead and rejuvinating cause we all keep killing him in........ dang he cast a spell i can't say were his lair is lol have fun finding him and make sure to bring your friends, you will need them to open the doors to .......... dang it he got me again. got to go fight him again and see if i can lift this curse lol

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
he become evil because his wife Sylvia got a cold and died.

poor ms drake

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
malistaire is hiding in a secret cave in dragonspyre, the one you defeated was a robot and no he doesnt have a laptop, he has a vista for the computer. and a wii. lolz

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
peachtheferret wrote:
malistaire is hiding in a secret cave in dragonspyre, the one you defeated was a robot and no he doesnt have a laptop, he has a vista for the computer. and a wii. lolz

Y'know -- That would be an interesting plot twist. Malistaire could actually be running his own school, accepting only Level 50 applicants. As a requirement to begin studies, students would be sworn to secrecy.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
peachtheferret wrote:

Y'know -- That would be an interesting plot twist. Malistaire could actually be running his own school, accepting only Level 50 applicants. As a requirement to begin studies, students would be sworn to secrecy.

I kinda like this idea, maybe he's only accepting level 50s "evil" enough for his liking....

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:

poor ms drake

I didn't know you could die of a cold! A fever, okay, but a COLD?

Scarlet HawkHeart
Lvl 32 Magus Sorcerer

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I tried first time tonight to find Malistaire, it was a let down, I ended up getting killed just looking for him and never found anything but grief. I am thankful I did not renew this because it is not what I was looking for in a game that provides a ballanced challange.
when your target is within barriers that do not allow you to even access it then why try. To try find him is one thing and then to defeat, I will never understnd why I put myself thru this but I stop here and wait for my membership to expire. To go on is not worth my time and effort.
I dont have that much time, and effort? I should be rewarded with a face to face fight not a hide and seek for my hard eforts.
And what is you hard efforts worth here? as you can see more hide and seek....
Those that found him I congratulate you, bet you didnt find on first try and how many trys did it take? The efforts here are not rewarded.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
peachtheferret wrote:

You know that would be really cool. I think there should be more quests and higher levels. That is a very awesome idea!! :D

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
what does malistaire need a computer for? he has an x-box 360. what does malistaire need wizard101 for if he can go on x-box live lol.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
snohunny20 wrote:
KiansDad wrote:
peachtheferret wrote:

I kinda like this idea, maybe he's only accepting level 50s "evil" enough for his liking....

What would you have to take an evil measuring Quiz?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:

poor ms drake

just so you no it would be mrs. drake because she is married to malistaire

RIGHT?!?! lol

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
it would be awesome if one day you looked at the post you made and malistaire replied to you!

Historian
May 28, 2009
Professor Drake while destructing the Spiral, one of his minion has destructed accidentlly Malistaire's computer and now, He saw many wizard who think's that they has the potential to save the spiral come's, so, he cannot have the time to buy another computer. haha! (This is just a joke!)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Or maybe Malistaire is actually some Chinese dude from Moo Shu and the dude that we fight is framing Mailistaire and his name is Voldemort (and the evil guy in Harry Potter is named Larry the Lobster). It's a strange idea, but oh well. Oh maybe my idea is a bunch of hooplah (sorry Tom Riddle for calling you Larry the Lobster) and Malistaire is just a dude with a dead wife and an anger manegment issue or mental issues and takes it out on young wizards. :-D

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
snohunny20 wrote:
KiansDad wrote:
peachtheferret wrote:

If that was true why am i not able to go in it? LOL XD

MALISTARE ROCKS!

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire