Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Blackout

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
I was playing with my second best wizard, Maria Lifeblossom and i leveled up and moolinda wu wanted to see me. when in ravenwood its sorta black. But as soon as i moved to the life school it stopped. has this ever happened to anyone? :(

Brittany,Level 20 ice wizard
Maria Lifeblossom,Level 19 Life Wizard

Administrator
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
gigiuto wrote:
I was playing with my second best wizard, Maria Lifeblossom and i leveled up and moolinda wu wanted to see me. when in ravenwood its sorta black. But as soon as i moved to the life school it stopped. has this ever happened to anyone? :(

It has happened to me, yes. I guess for some reason the zone graphics glitch while being retrived from memory. Since it happens rarely for me I haven't bothered looking for the latest drivers. But if it bothers you and/or is permanent, then definatley like the Prof. said, check for updates.

Hmm, just checked the drivers on this machine for the heck of it, and they are rather old. Guess I'll look for an update too! :-)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
gigiuto wrote:

yeah like greyrose said its your graphics problem my grandpa had a bigscreen tv and i was playing on it and it happened i checked graphics so then my grandoa bought a new bigscreen tv

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Yea happens to me all the time. Since we got our computer from a friend and they installed a custom graphic card I can't update it :/

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
gigiuto wrote:

Yeah, that happened to me once. If I saw the same thing, was it where the tile was with the schools on it? Like halfway to bartleby. Ethan Lifeblade lvl 52 life wiz. Thanks for reading guys. It really was weird.