Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Lexicon Blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Explorer
May 09, 2011
The Lexicon Blade can be found in Wysteria. Once you are Level 60, and have completed Wysteria. Go visit the headmistress and she will give you a quest named ''Tower of the Helephant'' and it is a VERY HARD tower, so make sure to find a good team. The Lexicon Blade is dropped by Ervin the Barbarian or Lyon Lorestriker, and the Aureate Band is dropped by Lyon only.

-Mason D.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
draco11121314 wrote:
I've seen a whole bunch of people with lexicon blades, where do they get them

Thesa Urus makes them.

Sorry, inside joke.

I've seen them dropped by Ervin the Barbarian, and Lyon Lorestriker. They're bosses on the first and last floors of the Helephant Tower in Wysteria. I believe that it's also available from the Dragon's Hoard and/or Wyvern (Crowns) packs.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
okay if you are lvl 60 and you have beat wysteria go to tower of helephant and the first floor bosses drop it i have like 3 right now i would give you one but i cant and there is no gauruntee you are lvl 60

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
colagada wrote:
draco11121314 wrote:
I've seen a whole bunch of people with lexicon blades, where do they get them

Thesa Urus makes them.

Sorry, inside joke.

I've seen them dropped by Ervin the Barbarian, and Lyon Lorestriker. They're bosses on the first and last floors of the Helephant Tower in Wysteria. I believe that it's also available from the Dragon's Hoard and/or Wyvern (Crowns) packs.

they dont come from dh or wh

it only drops in the helephant tower witch you were correct about

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
colagada wrote:
Thesa Urus makes them.

Sorry, inside joke.

"Thesa Urus". That's a good one.