Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craziest reason someone's tried to report you

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Alexander5335 wrote:
I got reported many times just for saying the people in my maze had to leave because i had to go!
Ok, maybe reporting you was a little extreme, but you cannot force people to leave a dungeon just because you have to. They have their right to finish the dungeon, and they are not controlled by you.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
peppermint12241 wrote:
for wearing my "king on the jungle" badge, because i'm a girl

That's a funny one LOL

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
me and my friend make it all the way through malistaire's dungeon, we are just about to fight malistaire, and a lower level wizard that had ported to us's friend ports to him, they both jump into the battle- she insults us for not jumping in- since we wanted to fight him ourselves- calls us rude, calls us selfish, badmouths us- so we report her, she reports us back, continues foulmouthing us and tells the lower level wizard to ignore us because we are mean.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
i got reported for using a colossal fire elf -.-

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
awesomnosity101 wrote:
me and my friend make it all the way through malistaire's dungeon, we are just about to fight malistaire, and a lower level wizard that had ported to us's friend ports to him, they both jump into the battle- she insults us for not jumping in- since we wanted to fight him ourselves- calls us rude, calls us selfish, badmouths us- so we report her, she reports us back, continues foulmouthing us and tells the lower level wizard to ignore us because we are mean.

Oh my gosh, that person (i hope) will probobly learn when they get older that they should have not of done that (they might get banned) but oh well, they need time to mature.
emma raincloud level 49 ;)

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:
I got reported many times just for saying the people in my maze had to leave because i had to go!
Ok, maybe reporting you was a little extreme, but you cannot force people to leave a dungeon just because you have to. They have their right to finish the dungeon, and they are not controlled by you.
8)

dont think he ment a dungeon. what he meant was a maze in his house made from various items and if the maze was a trick maze they would be trapped there. that is probably why he asked them to leave.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
Hmm... There was this one time I joined a battle with someone and my friend ported who was a low level and he fled right after he ported after he brought in another enemy and the person I was in battle with yelled at me and reported me for that. Ya it was weird.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:
8)

No not a dungeon lol i was talking about the maze i made in my house. Belive me, i'm not that mean. ;)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
here are some made up ones

going first in pvp

jumping in front of someone with bad temper

winning in pvp

typing "x learns extreme doom x" spell in front of your teacher

being a low level in CL

being a high level in WC

taking stuff at bazaar (if they know its you. if you see a reduced stock on rugs, im guilty. dont ask me what i have planned for them)

reporting a disruptive player

'stealing' a kill

are these good enough? *gets reported for posting this*

That last one i got reported for too. People are so weird sometimes.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Someone had reported me for killing them (i gained my sergeant back though :-D) I had used the Gnomes spell and had killed them, so they had reported me cause they lost their knight. People reporting each other for just winning is not right and not very fair if you are playing the game.

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
the one i find most annoying i was on my death with a myth mastety amulet used a gargantuaned humongifrog (before zf) it criticaled my opponents didnt block, it destroyed a couple absorbs it did about 900 damage/person. i got reported for cheating but i didnt. i have never cheated in my life i dont intend to. had only a 6% boost idk how it happened but it did. just because it is out of the ordinary doesnt mean it is a reportable offense.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
What's the craziest reason someone has tried to report you in a match (or after one)?

Got reported for accusing them of cheating (and they did)

i saw someone who actually cheated. his phoenix kept casting sprite out of turn. it did like 6 or 7 spites in a turn, maybe even 10 which is impossible for a pet to do. why? wizard101 central says that a pet might have a 10% chance of using sprite when someone in the team hits enemy or gets hit, so it should only have done 8 sprites max in the turn.

How do you know it's Cheat Engine? Spritely pets can go crazy for healing sometimes XD

Yeah, mine will go days without doing anything and then suddenly go insane with the spritely.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
My Reasons For Being Reported :

Using Beguile And Winning

Using Treasures

Using Doom And Gloom

Winning With Critical

Saying GG

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I got reported in pvp because I was almost dead and used a critical dryad with 12 pips and got full health. Also got reported in battle because this kid joined my battle and died and he kept cussing at me bacause i did not heal him (not going to heal mean people). I got reported because I had high health. I got reported for a shield. 2/3 of them where from pvp.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
What's the craziest reason someone has tried to report you in a match (or after one)? I've never really been reported in a match, but what about you guys?

Caroline Sunbright legendary theurgist
Emily Spiritriver legendary necromancer

Well i used Wild Bolt and . . . I had a storm type!

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
a level 14 was in a 1v1 ranked against me. i didnt use blades or anything and killed him with gnomes, so he reported me both for not using blades, and for being to strong.

also, i was reported for while i was roleplaying with my friend on the game, ( i am addicted :-P) they reported me for cheating and being to powerful.

-Nathan griffinstaff, 70 theurgist
-Cody thunderward, 54 diviner

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
TamelaD wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
What's the craziest reason someone has tried to report you in a match (or after one)?

i saw someone who actually cheated. his phoenix kept casting sprite out of turn. it did like 6 or 7 spites in a turn, maybe even 10 which is impossible for a pet to do. why? wizard101 central says that a pet might have a 10% chance of using sprite when someone in the team hits enemy or gets hit, so it should only have done 8 sprites max in the turn.

How do you know it's Cheat Engine? Spritely pets can go crazy for healing sometimes XD

Yeah, mine will go days without doing anything and then suddenly go insane with the spritely.
i know right in mirror lake my forest lord will ignore me when i have like 300 health, and then when i have my max 4000, he keeps casting spritely like 14 times in a row O_O

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
phoenix31111 wrote:
TamelaD wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

i know right in mirror lake my forest lord will ignore me when i have like 300 health, and then when i have my max 4000, he keeps casting spritely like 14 times in a row O_O

Once when I only had 400 health (or less) left, my deck was all attacks. And when I was at max health and I really needed to hit an enemy, it was all heals and wand spells. Where are your cards when you need them? o:

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
once they reported me because i said gg after we won they said no not gg cuz we lost! and said i used foul language! lol i reported for false report. Too many sore losers out there.