Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for a new school to counter balance.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Alchemy!
Thanks for your time, I hope you enjoy my ideas.
The act of Alchemy has bad resist and ok Power pip chance, great with attacks and shields. It focused mainly on Multi attacks. Its boost is Balance.

Spells from Teacher, in Wizard City and Altar of Kings in Krok (secret room on staircase going down):

85% Lvl 1: = Boar = 85 – 125 Alchemy Damage
85% Lvl 5: Clockwork = 160 – 210 Alchemy Damage – Clockwork creates wind with wooden stick and points at target, and it rushes out of the stick
100% Lvl 8: Salve shield -50% to next Storm, fire and life spell
85% Lvl 10: Golem = 255 – 325 Alchemy Damage – Golem smacks the earth with a sword, and the earth crumbles to the target
100% Lvl 16: Alchemic Trap = +25% to next Alchemic damage attack
85% Lvl 22: Gargoyle = 400 Alchemic Damage and Alchemic Blade on self – Gargoyle appears from the underworld, fly behind the target and strikes with claws
85% Lvl 26: Unstable Mixture = 200+450 over 3 rounds to all emines – Table of mixtures appear in middle, falls over and the mixtures flows to the opponent at high speed, exploding when hit
65% Lvl 33: Elixir = 700 Heal + sprite effect to self or others – Caster jumped to the middle, and throw an elixir bottle at the feet of target
85% Lvl 42: I had not though of an idea yet, anybody care to help me? :-P

Spells from other teachers:

(0) 100% Lvl 10: Alchemic shield = 80% resist to next balance and alchemic spell
(2) 100% Lvl 22: Congest = Dispel next Alchemic spell
(3) 100% Lvl 25: Take Health = Take 300 Health from minion

Spells from quests:

(0) 100% Lvl 2: Alchemic Blade = 35% to next Alchemic Attack
(1) 100% Lvl 7: Transmute = Transmute any school spell to its opposite class (Fire – Ice, Myth – Storm)
(0) 100% Lvl 12: Blast shield = -50% to next Storm, Death and Myth Spell
(0) 100% End of Wc: Alchemic Prism = Convert next alchemic to balance
(0)100% Level 18: Caution = +20% to next attack spell
(1 - 4) 100% End of Krokospinx: End it = Summons a minion of Alchemy
(x) 100% End of Krokotopia: Golden Touch = 100 damage per pip – A golden hand comes from an overflowing table with foam, and it throws the liquid at one target
(4) 85% Lvl 28: Failure = 400 – 500 damage to all enemies – A leak appears from a roof and acid drips down, hitting the target
(2) 90% End of MB: Acid Plague = -20% to all enemies
(2) 100% Lvl 38: Recipe = +30 damage to ALL schools (Aura)
(7) 85% Lvl 48: Rock Golem = 450+700 to all enemies – A Giant rock golem appears from a mountain of rocks, collects a few and throws them at the target
(8) 85% Lvl 58: Basilica = Adds unique trap to target and does 1050 damage to one target
(10) 85% Lvl 68: Attack of the wild = 425+450+475+100 – A forest appears in the circle, with a snake, bear, wyvern and wolf with heads out, all with red eyes. Wolf runs out and bites, then bear runs out and roars loudly (stun for 2 rounds) then a wyvern flies out and hits with flame breathe. A snake then runs up to target and injects it with poison for a final send off.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
A legit new school couldn't really be added since the story of Wizard101 is so advanced. Where did it come from? Why aren't there any monsters of that school found throughout the Spiral? Why do most of the attacks have nothing to do with alchemy, or are just poorly-thought out in relation to the other schools? Where does it fit in the diagram of the Schools? What I don't get is why there needs to be an opposite to Balance. That's one of its only strengths; it's not particularly strong, we don't have any special talents like the other schools (Fire having DoT attacks, Myth having attacks that bypass shields, Storm having super strong attacks, etc.), and the fact that everyone wants to take this strength away from us is just ridiculous and frustrating.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Sumatwhat wrote:
Alchemy!
The act of Alchemy has bad resist and ok Power pip chance, great with attacks and shields. It focused mainly on Multi attacks. Its boost is Balance.

Spells from Teacher, in Wizard City and Altar of Kings in Krok (secret room on staircase going down):

85% Lvl 5: Clockwork = 160 – 210 Alchemy Damage – Clockwork creates wind with wooden stick and points at target, and it rushes out of the stick
85% Lvl 10: Golem = 255 – 325 Alchemy Damage – Golem smacks the earth with a sword, and the earth crumbles to the target
85% Lvl 22: Gargoyle = 400 Alchemic Damage and Alchemic Blade on self – Gargoyle appears from the underworld, fly behind the target and strikes with claws
85% Lvl 26: Unstable Mixture = 200+450 over 3 rounds to all emines – Table of mixtures appear in middle, falls over and the mixtures flows to the opponent at high speed, exploding when hit
65% Lvl 33: Elixir = 700 Heal + sprite effect to self or others – Caster jumped to the middle, and throw an elixir bottle at the feet of target
85% Lvl 42: I had not though of an idea yet, anybody care to help me? :P

(0) 100% Lvl 10: Alchemic shield = 80% resist to next balance and alchemic spell

Spells from quests:

(1) 100% Lvl 7: Transmute = Transmute any school spell to its opposite class (Fire – Ice, Myth – Storm)
(x) 100% End of Krokotopia: Golden Touch = 100 damage per pip – A golden hand comes from an overflowing table with foam, and it throws the liquid at one target
(4) 85% Lvl 28: Failure = 400 – 500 damage to all enemies – A leak appears from a roof and acid drips down, hitting the target
(7) 85% Lvl 48: Rock Golem = 450+700 to all enemies – A Giant rock golem appears from a mountain of rocks, collects a few and throws them at the target
(8) 85% Lvl 58: Basilica = Adds unique trap to target and does 1050 damage to one target
(10) 85% Lvl 68: Attack of the wild = 425+450+475+100 – A forest appears in the circle, with a snake, bear, wyvern and wolf with heads out, all with red eyes. Wolf runs out and bites, then bear runs out and roars loudly (stun for 2 rounds) then a wyvern flies out and hits with flame breathe. A snake then runs up to target and injects it with poison for a final send off.

Ohhhhhhh hey there ....... whatever this dude is but I am calling him a cheater because he stall our idea of school of Alchemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

And a proof you can search for "The New School of Alchemy" here is it below!!!

"I know, I know, you have all seen all of those new school ideas and either liked them or not. But I really have a new idea that could change the future of wizard101. Ok, so this is it. I have been waiting for so long to post it and so i am so excited to share with the world.
Ok, again, my ideas is a new school- of alchemy. This is really relating to change as not in polymorphing, but more like turning any myth spell to ice, fire, death, or life, or turning a fire blade to an ice one, or even combining a spirit blade to an alchemic one. Probably so far a lot of you will think, dude, we have that, but the easiest way to explain is through the spells.
Basic info:
school colors: dark red, black, yellow
they are part of the trinity school: alchemy, balance, and something else
they boost fire, ice, and storm
and they resist alchemy
Sorry, i have to go, i will soon post more about the spells. Bye.
And I am BACK! (for more)
Ok, peeps you asked for spells and i am delivering:
Level 1: 85% Homunculus= 65-105 alchemic damage (1 pip)
Level 5: 85% Clockwork= 155-195 alchemic damage (2 pips)
Level 7: 100% Alchemic Blade= +30% damage to the next alchemic damage spell (0 pips)
Level 8: ?
Level 10: 85% Golem= 240-300 alchemic damage (3 pips)
Level 10: 100% Alchemic Shield= -80% to next alchemic damage spell (0 pips)
Level 12: 100% Transmute= add all charms on target to equal one alchemic charm (2 or 3 pips)
ex. you can cast two alchemic blades on yourself and transmute will add them together as a +60% alchemic damage spell
Level 16: 100% Alchemic Trap= +25% to next alchemic damage spell (0 pips)
Level 18: 100% Clockwork Minion= summon a minion of alchemy (I'll expand on this later if you don't like the idea) (3 pips)
Level 22: 85% Acid= 100+300 damage over three rounds to all enemies
(4 pips)
Level 26: 100% Formula= +25% to all alchemy spells (global spell, we just came up with "Formula" just now you probably don't like it ) ( 2 pips)
Level 28: 60% Elixir= +1000 health to self or a friend (like a satyr) (2 pips)
Level 33: 85% Gargoyle= 450 and cast a Alchemic Blade on self (too big??, we'll work on this later!) (5 pips)
Level 35: 85% Spectral Aura= next 3 spells are either fire, ice, or storm ( 2 or 0 pips)
Level 35: 85% Spirit Aura= next 3 spells are either life, myth, or death (2 or 0 pips)
(Grizzleheim spell in Mirkholm Keep)
Level 38: Gold Touch= 70+ 645 damage over 3 rounds (one target of course) (6 pips)
Level 42: Talos (maybe)= (not sure of attack) (6 pips)
Level 48: Basilisk= (not sure of attack) (7 pips)
Level 55: ? = turns the next single target spell into an to all enemies one
(4 pips)
Level 55: ? = turns the next to all enemies spell into a single target one (4pips)
(ravenscar spell)
World Spells: (like completing marleybone, krok, etc.)
Finish Krokotopia -Mutuate= change a charm or ward to the opposite school ( with balance ones, changes to fire, ice, or storm) 0 pips
I know that I do not have a x pip spell or a level 58 or 68 spell, but this
is a work in progress. Post again ASAP."
How is that loser? can't get your own idea too weak huh? Get a LIfe!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
arthurthat wrote:
Sumatwhat wrote:
Alchemy!

Spells from quests:

Ohhhhhhh hey there ....... whatever this dude is but I am calling him a cheater because he stall our idea of school of Alchemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

"I know, I know, you have all seen all of those new school ideas and either liked them or not. But I really have a new idea that could change the future of wizard101. Ok, so this is it. I have been waiting for so long to post it and so i am so excited to share with the world.
Ok, again, my ideas is a new school- of alchemy. This is really relating to change as not in polymorphing, but more like turning any myth spell to ice, fire, death, or life, or turning a fire blade to an ice one, or even combining a spirit blade to an alchemic one. Probably so far a lot of you will think, dude, we have that, but the easiest way to explain is through the spells.
Basic info:
and they resist alchemy
Level 7: 100% Alchemic Blade= +30% damage to the next alchemic damage spell (0 pips)
Level 12: 100% Transmute= add all charms on target to equal one alchemic charm (2 or 3 pips)
ex. you can cast two alchemic blades on yourself and transmute will add them together as a +60% alchemic damage spell
Level 18: 100% Clockwork Minion= summon a minion of alchemy (I'll expand on this later if you don't like the idea) (3 pips)
(4 pips)
Level 26: 100% Formula= +25% to all alchemy spells (global spell, we just came up with "Formula" just now you probably don't like it ) ( 2 pips)
Level 33: 85% Gargoyle= 450 and cast a Alchemic Blade on self (too big??, we'll work on this later!) (5 pips)
Level 35: 85% Spectral Aura= next 3 spells are either fire, ice, or storm ( 2 or 0 pips)
Level 35: 85% Spirit Aura= next 3 spells are either life, myth, or death (2 or 0 pips)
Level 38: Gold Touch= 70+ 645 damage over 3 rounds (one target of course) (6 pips)
(4 pips)
Level 55: ? = turns the next to all enemies spell into a single target one (4pips)
(ravenscar spell)
Finish Krokotopia -Mutuate= change a charm or ward to the opposite school ( with balance ones, changes to fire, ice, or storm) 0 pips

C'mon dude you dont have to be mean that someone stole ur idea. Not trying to be mean.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
you cant really cal alchemy a school its not magical its science plus maybe ki will make 3 new scools in conjunction with sun star and moon i'm guessing there gonna be space matter and anti matter and why make a new school just to counter balance. hate much? I have a balance its not that great everyone just hates judge so train tower or buy gold ones.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Alchemy would make a better addition as an optional skill like crafting or gardening.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
arthurthat wrote:
Sumatwhat wrote:
Alchemy!

Spells from quests:

Basic info:
and they resist alchemy
(4 pips)
(4 pips)
(ravenscar spell)

Your idea was posted on 9/16/11. Do you think you were the first person to come up with the idea of Alchemy?

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/26347.ftl

This one was posted on 10/29/10.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/18731.ftl#111852

This one was on 5/24/10.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/30135.ftl#164297

1/17/11.

Not to mention, Wizard101 already mentioned Alchemy in the game, so technically, Kingsisle was the first to come up with the idea of Alchemy.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't own the idea of Alchemy, and you certainly weren't the first to come up with it, so how dare you. How dare you have the gall to bully someone because they happened to have the same idea you had. You are the one who needs to get a life, pal. And when you finally get one, start growing up.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
arthurthat wrote:
Sumatwhat wrote:
Alchemy!

Spells from quests:

Basic info:
and they resist alchemy
(4 pips)
(4 pips)
(ravenscar spell)

Your idea was posted on 9/16/11. Do you think you were the first person to come up with the idea of Alchemy?

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/26347.ftl

This one was posted on 10/29/10.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/18731.ftl#111852

This one was on 5/24/10.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/30135.ftl#164297

1/17/11.

Not to mention, Wizard101 already mentioned Alchemy in the game, so technically, Kingsisle was the first to come up with the idea of Alchemy.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't own the idea of Alchemy, and you certainly weren't the first to come up with it, so how dare you. How dare you have the gall to bully someone because they happened to have the same idea you had. You are the one who needs to get a life, pal. And when you finally get one, start growing up.

Good job giving the people who think their first some advice.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
arthurthat wrote:

Basic info:
and they resist alchemy
(4 pips)
(4 pips)
(ravenscar spell)

Wow...that's mature. Many of the ideas in this Forum have been mentioned at the very least twice (and if you actually followed the Forum, you'd know that), so I don't know why you're here having a temper tantrum. Calm down and take a seat because chances are none of the ideas you've come up with are truly "original". Uneducated minds think alike.