Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Pumpkin Man

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Heya Wizard101, I'm Blake IceHeart. I felt like sharing some experiences I've had while wearing the Pumpkin Hat, (I stitched it to be Frostbit Hood).
I've been called many things while wearing it, here we go...

"Headless Horseman"

"Where's your head"?

"Pumpkin Head, give me some pie"!

"Halloween Horror Dude"

"*Eats Pumpkin Head*"

So what have you guys dealt with if you were wearing a certain clothing item or mount? What did they call you?

I've been called any of these names 100+ times.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:
Heya Wizard101, I'm Blake IceHeart. I felt like sharing some experiences I've had while wearing the Pumpkin Hat, (I stitched it to be Frostbit Hood).

"Headless Horseman"

"Where's your head"?

"Halloween Horror Dude"

"*Eats Pumpkin Head*"

So what have you guys dealt with if you were wearing a certain clothing item or mount? What did they call you?

lol usaully i hear " lets go pumpkin smashing" cause my friend always wears his pumpkin head even at partys its so weird i mean its a party lol ya thats what i usaully hear when my friend wears his

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
well if they make you feal bad ignore them i get called the ninja cause of my ninja hood but i dont mind and when people say were is yoi head just say i dont know were is your brain? or when they eat you switch hats and say ah your eating my head your a zombie! lol. i have a friend that calls me bird lady because of my gryphon. but i dont mind they like to mess with people thats there problem. when they mess with you here are some phrases to say but i depends on your school. from your name it seems like you are ice. ok here is a ice phrase dont mess with the ice if you not willing to die. or dont mess with the fire if your not willing to get burned ( thats one was for fire people ) and i havent thought of others but if it bothers you that they bother you lol then just take that hat off you can wear it when some on is not bothering you and you know they wont but its not worth it to be made fun of and still wear the hat. i understand it was crowns and thats real money so dont just trash the hat :|

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
SantaIceBurg wrote:

"Headless Horseman"

"Where's your head"?

"Halloween Horror Dude"

"*Eats Pumpkin Head*"

You just made me laugh. Im looking for the pumpkin hat this Haloween if you want to help my lil journeyman (and counting)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
one time, i transformed to treant under " my dinner with algae" quest and some guy kept calling me tree beard

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
My death is called "Pie waiting to happen" And i just laugh. And my storm hs a skeleton hood, and bone dragon mount. (farming for skeletal pirate pet) He gets called "Spooky bob" Because i have a staff also. I dont like spooky bob though. He used all my crowns for some haloween gear that i had to stitch and a black cat pet. But i stitched it anyways