Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Abracadoodle Gone????!!!!!?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Wizard 101 Gamers and KI Team,

I haven't seen the Abracadoodle strips on the homepage of the website anymore. Is this just my computer, or has KI taken out the Abracadoodle section of the website??? Please tell me it was my computer. If not, I want to say something to the KI Team.

Firstly, great job with the new world, Wysteria, release! I found the world very beautiful (I would have liked that as a starter world), and the plot was interesting too! About this Abracadoodle problem, (if there is one), please keep the Abracadoodle section in the website, because I think that it is one of the main reasons I even come on this website! If that isn't there, I am rarely going to come here anymore because the Abracadoodle section was very entertaining and enjoyable!!!! It added some humour on the website, so we could get a laugh out of our tiring days!! I also was looking for the new doodles every time I come on the site, because I want to find out what happens with the story.

If you have taken out the Abracadoodle strips, please try and put them back in!

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 48 Diviner
Dragonspyre

P.S. Good Luck with your new game KI Team!!!! I'm sure it will be great!!!!!!

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
I agree, but i would still come here.

Hunter BoomThorn
Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Level 57

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
flyrahie wrote:
Wizard 101 Gamers and KI Team,

I haven't seen the Abracadoodle strips on the homepage of the website anymore. Is this just my computer, or has KI taken out the Abracadoodle section of the website??? Please tell me it was my computer. If not, I want to say something to the KI Team.

Firstly, great job with the new world, Wysteria, release! I found the world very beautiful (I would have liked that as a starter world), and the plot was interesting too! About this Abracadoodle problem, (if there is one), please keep the Abracadoodle section in the website, because I think that it is one of the main reasons I even come on this website! If that isn't there, I am rarely going to come here anymore because the Abracadoodle section was very entertaining and enjoyable!!!! It added some humour on the website, so we could get a laugh out of our tiring days!! I also was looking for the new doodles every time I come on the site, because I want to find out what happens with the story.

If you have taken out the Abracadoodle strips, please try and put them back in!

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 48 Diviner
Dragonspyre

P.S. Good Luck with your new game KI Team!!!! I'm sure it will be great!!!!!!

They were moved to the community news.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
You can also now follow it on Facebook. Just search for Wizard101 and like so that you can start following it.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
They moved it somewhere else now. Click on "Community News" and at the bottom and click on it. Hope this helped!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Its not gone! Dont worry! When I saw it was missing, I thought they got rid of it to but they just moved it to "Community News"