Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What comes after crafting the Tea Set?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
I would like to move on but don't know where to get the next crafting assignment.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Kimsaria wrote:
I would like to move on but don't know where to get the next crafting assignment.

The tea set is the one that gives you a training point right?
Not really part of the crafting quest to become grandmaster artisian.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Kimsaria wrote:

Ogden Peke in CL is the one who gives this quest, and you have to be adept or higher to make it.

That means that you are at least finished with the crafting quests up to Mooshu. Therefore, check the DS crafter for it. I believe he/she is down the ramp from Cyrus Drake.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
That didn't really answer the question.

Maybe I wasn't very clear, so I'll try again.

Where is the next crafting assignment after the tea set?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Crafting the tea set is not part of the crafting quest line. That is just for an extra training point.

The crafting quest that will give you Grandmaster Artisan status is in the floating land. I believe the quest giver's name is Pierce Stanton. When you get the quest from him, you automatically get the recipe.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:
... check the DS crafter for it. I believe he/she is down the ramp from Cyrus Drake.

Thanks so much. :-)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Kimsaria wrote:

Therefore, check the DS crafter for it...

That wasn't clear enough?

Maybe if you indicated in your post what level crafter you are, i.e., what crafting badge you currently have, the help would have been more specific. Since you did not indicate what level crafting you are, i.e., what badge you have, and since you must be at least an adept, then you have two more choices...

Either the DS crafter, Balthazar Dragonthorn in Dragonspyre's Atheneum, or the CL crafter, Pierce Stanson in Celestia's Floating Land.

Can't get any more crystal than that.

P.S. If you are already a grandmaster, there is no further questing. You are finished. As was pointed out to you in another post, the Tea Set is not a badge-earning quest. It is a training-point quest.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Kimsaria wrote:

The tea set is not part of the crafting assignments. It is simply a part of Ogden Peake's training points assignments and is the last one (just that one requires crafting).

The current final and only crafting assignment in Celestia is in the Floating Land with Pierce Stanson (Seal of the Seven Seas).

Historian
May 01, 2010
Kimsaria wrote:

are you talking about the chain of quests he gives? there is none, because you get that a level 56, and you get a training point at 55, so it would cover that level 58 spell (unless its sun school) but along with zeke quests(wintertusk, celestia, and pigswick), and a training point at legend, you can invest in 2 complete astral schools

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:

That wasn't clear enough?

Can't get any more crystal than that.

P.S. If you are already a grandmaster, there is no further questing. You are finished. As was pointed out to you in another post, the Tea Set is not a badge-earning quest. It is a training-point quest.

When I posted my initial response, your answer was not yet posted, which was why I responded to your answer with quote. No need to get testy, really. Clearly, I'm new to these boards and did not realize there could be such a big delay. If you read my reply directly to you, you would see that I responded with a 'thank you'.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
slammer111 wrote:

are you talking about the chain of quests he gives? there is none, because you get that a level 56, and you get a training point at 55, so it would cover that level 58 spell (unless its sun school) but along with zeke quests(wintertusk, celestia, and pigswick), and a training point at legend, you can invest in 2 complete astral schools

Thanks very much.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
superluther wrote:
Crafting the tea set is not part of the crafting quest line. That is just for an extra training point.

The crafting quest that will give you Grandmaster Artisan status is in the floating land. I believe the quest giver's name is Pierce Stanton. When you get the quest from him, you automatically get the recipe.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Thanks for that. I will keep it in mind when I get there. I appreciate the heads up.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Kimsaria wrote:
<blockquote>
<div>
<cite>HooVooLoo wrote:</cite>
Clearly, I'm new to these boards and did not realize there could be such a big delay. If you read my reply directly to you, you would see that I responded with a 'thank you'.

My sincere apologies , since the order of the posts made it look like it was directed to me, not the poster above it. Yes, with the mods only updating such a busy forum as this a couple of times per day, posts get crossed quite often.

Alas, it is what we got. 8)

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
i dont craft although the items that you craft are cool

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:

Alas, it is what we got. 8)

Yes, as you can see, I have learned rather quickly that I need to "quote" in my replies so it won't happen again. Live and learn. Such are the trials and tribulations of being a noob. ;D