Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Arena Ticket "Trade"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009

Alright so, I have a lvl 30 Ice, and she is a Knight in PvP.
My life, who is a miserable Private has almost 1200 Arena Tickets,
While my Ice only around 300.
So my point is, I am wondering why we cant trade our Arena Tickets between players, know what I mean? Like, I could take my Life's Arena Tickets, move them to my Ice's and then buy myself a snazzy robe :-)

Just our of curiousity, would make it easier to like get arena gear without losing your rank.
Cause I wanna get more gear but I always end up losing my rank and pvping more and more to get it back, barely getting any tickets.

Thanks for the help!

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
This is a very good idea, my ice commander has 700 tickets, and my balance and storm legends have over 1000 tickets, i would very much like to buy the commander robe for my ice, but i'm scared of losing my rank :-( I think KingsIsle should add this feature to the game for all wizards who have the same problem.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I agree. My fire is a warlord lvl 29, but is barely one: 903 rank. he has 492 tickets due to buying the terrible vet gear, yet i want him to have the commander robe so he can get into the 1000+ rankings, but am scared of losing my rank. I wish i could pile all arena tickets onto him. Pls Kingsisle listen to us. Thanks. Your humble supplier of money, Nicholas Thunderrider lvl 58 storm