Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great Loot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2010
I have found that in Krokotopia, loot is very good. For example, there are lots of Rank 2s and Rank 2 Elites in Wizard City and Grizzleheim, but they usually give some average loot. However, in Krokotopia, you get much better things. For example, the best thing I've gotten in Krokotopia were things like a golden tomb, and a large stone. From Wizard City, the best thing I have gotten was......hmmm.....I think I got Gravewynd's Earth Staff. So I hope you can see my point. Krokotopia give far better loot than Wizard City, so if you ever want to fancy items, head to Krokotopia!

Sincerely,
Tiffany Emeraldstone ~ Level 21

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Marleybone gives even better loot, Mooshu better than that, Dragonspyre better yet, and Celestia better than the previous.

The tradeoff is that equipment costs a lot more at higher levels. It more or less balances out until Celestia, after which accumulating/maxing gold is fairly easy.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
It gets harder, and harder to defeat the bosses you get loot from. You can mostly buy the equipment the bosses drop, and you will notice that equipment can be x10 more expensive that others, so you can sell them for a lot more money. I totally disagree with this topic, because you probably haven't been a higher world than Kroktopia... Yes, you will notice the people in kroktopia have a lot more health ( The red stuff ) and a lot better cards ( The things you cast spells with ) So that means that more health and better cards means better stuff!............