Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helping me become a minotaur fan?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I'm always a big fan of minotaur, I have the card (i'm myth), I want the statue, I want the Pet, and i hope there will be a Minotaur mount! Can any of you tell me how to get them and become a fan with proof? I always dream of one...

Historian
May 01, 2010
minotaur statue: the minotaur in plaza of conquests
minotaur pet: youkai (may have spelled wrong) the secret boss in tree of life.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Youkai (the secret boss in the Tree of Life instance in Mooshu) occasionally drops a Minotaur pet.

Your level 38 spell is the Minotaur minion.

I'm not sure if a Minotaur Mount exists yet.

Historian
May 28, 2009
colagada wrote:

It could be! :D

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
No such thing as a Minotaur mount.

I'd suggest finding something that to you would resemble a Minotaur the closest, and ride that mount.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I'm always a big fan of minotaur, I have the card (i'm myth), I want the statue, I want the Pet, and i hope there will be a Minotaur mount! Can any of you tell me how to get them and become a fan with proof? I always dream of one...

not to burst your bubble but a minotaur mount is really almost impossible
due to the fact a minotaur is half man half bull and how would you ride on it
i do agree minotaurs are ok but mount idea for one impossible

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
There should be a minotaur party in myth tower ;p

Thanks for location of possible minotaur pet.

I'm going to bully Youkai for it.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Definitely not. Minotaurs are anthropomorphic bipeds, so they're anatomically incapable of being mounted without it looking seriously awkward.

Historian
May 28, 2009
blaze552563 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Carry you in their arms like the one in the comics

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

wrote:

i agree that minotaur mount is impossible but i think a bull mount would rock.

Historian
May 28, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
There should be a minotaur party in myth tower ;p

Thanks for location of possible minotaur pet.

I'm going to bully Youkai for it.

I wish you luck but it's extremly hard to get it. I tried more than 20 times and didn't get one. Not even now.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Definitely not. Minotaurs are anthropomorphic bipeds, so they're anatomically incapable of being mounted without it looking seriously awkward.

I didn't know people could be experts on Minotaur anatomy :D

Historian
May 01, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
blaze552563 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

on the shoulder? in between the horns? on a baby carrier?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
SergeantBalthazar wrote:
I didn't know people could be experts on Minotaur anatomy :D

Yep, that's me! I got my PhD in Anatomy of Mythological Creatures.

Historian
May 28, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
blaze552563 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Carrying in arms like in the comics. You will be like flying. With your arms and legs wiggling around!

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
blaze552563 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Carrying in arms like in the comics. You will be like flying. With your arms and legs wiggling around!

uh, thats a troll, not a minotaur, and where would you get all that chocolate from (myth person said "and if i feed him chocolate, he carries me")

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
you might also like:

the life minotaur pet: dropped by the life boss in helgrind warren in nidavellir in grizzleheim

the death minotaur pet hatch result of an orthrus and wraith (the level 48 pets)

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
colagada wrote:

I'm sorry ... what did you just type? I couldn't understand a word of that!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Mimzkat101 wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

He means they are human-like critters that walk on two legs and sitting on the mino's shoulders would look awkward. I guess don't tell that to all the fathers who carry their small kids on their shoulders all the time.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mimzkat101 wrote:

Oh, sorry. Uh...minotaurs walk on two legs like humans would, so they're physically not able to become a mount without the wizard being in an inappropriate or weird-looking position on the minotaur's body. That's basically my point? Why don't you look the words up?

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
kwikkar wrote:
you might also like:

the life minotaur pet: dropped by the life boss in helgrind warren in nidavellir in grizzleheim

the death minotaur pet hatch result of an orthrus and wraith (the level 48 pets)

Life Minotaur:
"life boss in helgrind warren in nidavellir in grizzleheim" not for the "faint of heart" - Gives Life Minotaur pet with life Minotaur spell.

Death Minotaur:
-Hatch result of orthrus and wraith, but NO LONGER gives minotaur card with Death Minotaur pet. It gives Wraith card! - I know confusing to me too. *Note, 1st generation before server update in mid 2010 the Death Minotaur did give death minotaur, you just have to find a wizard with one.- and beg!

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
colagada wrote:

how would they even do that ....Piggy Back....Him run you around on his shoulders....lol

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
colagada wrote:

What? I mean, I have no idea what you said, because you used a lot of scientific words that I don't know. Anyway, congrats to AkihiroHattori5 for getting to be a legendary wizard on the message boards, and minotaurs are awesome. Everything about this post has already been answered, though.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
matty960 wrote:
What? I mean, I have no idea what you said, because you used a lot of scientific words that I don't know. Anyway, congrats to AkihiroHattori5 for getting to be a legendary wizard on the message boards, and minotaurs are awesome. Everything about this post has already been answered, though.

I believe it's called a dictionary? Anyway, thanks for the congrats. I wasn't expecting to make Legendary in this Forum so fast!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

You can already get the pet from a boss (Cant remember what one... Google it xD) Um i've seen a statue somewhere of a minotaur.
Though i have to point out that a mount of a minotaur would be impossible to ride... unless you sit on its shoulders xD