Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

trapped

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
i am getting annoyed right now something well very rarely like the chance for the bone dragon i get trapped on wizard101 i am not talking about the one with the jail cell i am talking way different than that! so i am playing then i wanna leave out of the place like from and inside of a house to the outside i get trapped! O: so thenh i try logging of and guess what happens O: :drum roll: I CANT! O: then i have to use the button of doom! if i press it which shuts down the computer it makes the computer have more viruses! O: i am getting mad at this :x why does this happen one more thing it mostly happens when previewing houses this happened to me when i was also doing a play with my friend and i told her to port and what happened i got to see her at least but then she got trapped! O: and you cant see asnyone when you are trapped unless someone ports. am i the only one?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
julia88888 wrote:
i am getting annoyed right now something well very rarely like the chance for the bone dragon i get trapped on wizard101 i am not talking about the one with the jail cell i am talking way different than that! so i am playing then i wanna leave out of the place like from and inside of a house to the outside i get trapped! O: so thenh i try logging of and guess what happens O: :drum roll: I CANT! O: then i have to use the button of doom! if i press it which shuts down the computer it makes the computer have more viruses! O: i am getting mad at this :x why does this happen one more thing it mostly happens when previewing houses this happened to me when i was also doing a play with my friend and i told her to port and what happened i got to see her at least but then she got trapped! O: and you cant see asnyone when you are trapped unless someone ports. am i the only one?

try sending a support mail, your computer might also be very slow.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
julia88888 wrote:

Your not the only one. This happens to me all the time. Send a support mail maybe that might help. But like I said don't worry, once I had 29345757636 health in a battle and I was invincible.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
zaccyh wrote:
julia88888 wrote:

Your not the only one. This happens to me all the time. Send a support mail maybe that might help. But like I said don't worry, once I had 29345757636 health in a battle and I was invincible.
woah O:

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
julia88888 wrote:

try sending a support mail, your computer might also be very slow.
my computer is not slow it is very fast

Delver
Mar 13, 2011