Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Three laps in a pet race!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
i just finished a very upsetting pet race game. i have only lost one match up until now. im no sore loser but i did three laps while it still said i was in first place but i got the fourthplace reward and it put my on the number four columb and my sea dragon got some hurt feel goods and i demand recompence for my aluminum medal needs to be replaced with the gold i dessreved by thirty seconds! if you don fix this i will cancel my subscription.
i demand recompence now! i dont care what it is as long as that aluminum medal is gone by monday!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Sorry about the glitch, but I don't think they'll be able to fix your problem by Monday....
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Icekingofthesouth wrote:
i just finished a very upsetting pet race game. i have only lost one match up until now. im no sore loser but i did three laps while it still said i was in first place but i got the fourthplace reward and it put my on the number four columb and my sea dragon got some hurt feel goods and i demand recompence for my aluminum medal needs to be replaced with the gold i dessreved by thirty seconds! if you don fix this i will cancel my subscription.
i demand recompence now! i dont care what it is as long as that aluminum medal is gone by monday!

The very definition of a sore loser.

Even if the loss wasn't a result of your actions.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
was it a ranked pet derby? if yes that is why its supposed to be like that in ranked pet derby if it was in practice maybe send it to support

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Defender
Sep 14, 2010
People who aren't sore losers don't demand recompence for a virtual medal that means absolutely nothing in real life.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
MadLogician wrote:
Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?
not funny this person is trying to understand dont start laughing your head off you have to be nice!

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
um pushy much its just one match dont have to go insane on wizard101 its just a glitch calm down geez

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
julia88888 wrote:
MadLogician wrote:
not funny this person is trying to understand dont start laughing your head off you have to be nice!

Yes I agree!

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
MadLogician wrote:

LOL yes plz !
(Whilst chomping on cheese): Ok i know how it feels to lose on a race but no need to whine about it and cancel your subscription is there?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Wow.

Are you serious?

...I am starting to think he is serious...

No offense, but this is pretty pathetic.