Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Inferno Hound!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
I want an Inferno hound so bad! Does anyone have an adult orthrus i can hatch with, I have plenty of gold and i always give my pets very rare pet snacks so they can get awesome abilities i am training my helephant to ancient its an adult now. So if you can tell me any information about the Inferno hound please post here!Thanks!For example: like what egg will the inferno hound will be in. So if you can i would appreciate the info thanks :D

P.S. Or a war oni would be good

Jasmine RoseGem Grandmaster Pyromancer

I will probably be in the pet pavillion riding my gold wyvern with my name and title in red like it said above this sentence. Sorry for my other post i will correct it kinda misspell a few things lol

If you have an adult orthrus and you want to hatch with me please put some info so i can find you if i get on wizard101 like this:

Name: Jasmine RoseGem
School: Fire
Mounts: Gold Wyvern, NightFlame Pegasus, Bengal Tiger, Seraph Wings, or Fairy Wings

Have a good day!

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
actually, to get my inferno hound i hatched a black cat with an inferno hound. That's why black cats are beast.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009