Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are there treasure cards for plant needs?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Hello fellow wizards! I have recently started gardening, but i have a problem in not being able to sign onto the game on weekends. Now, i have treasure cards to prevent pests for 48 hours (cool), but does anyone know of treasure cards to prevent needs from arising? Like sunshine and pollination for 48 hours to appease the needy buggers while i'm away? Thank you in advance for any replies, and i apologize if this has been asked before, but my search didn't turn up what i was looking for. -A.Dd, neophyte gardener

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I don't think so. There are treasure cards for "needs," but those are to remove current needs, not prevent them. Maybe an idea for future treasure gardening? I know I could some cards like that for a weekend.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Not that I know of, only prevent pests. I like the needs idea as it would be of use for gardeners who can't/don't desire to sign on daily. It was frustrating to get grandmaster gardener, signing on at least twice a day for needs and pests. Granted it was quick, just annoying.