Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make bosses immune to dispels

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 14, 2010
JeffreyGrueneburg wrote:
But then again, that's wrong. If it's easy, it isn't fun. Make stuff harder so it's more fun .

Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it's easy for everyone else. KI strives for the middle ground to make things not too hard, but not too easy for the players. Want something hard? Go play a grinder MMO.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:

1. I just said harder=more fun.... And I hear so many other people say they wish it was harder. Who isn't the question, how many, is.
2. Because it makes it more fun!! Listen!!! :/
3. harder doesn't mean longer... It means Hard
4. World of Warcraft is boring, I never even bothered getting a membership for it.
5. I never said everyone else can... I mean, obviously any balance wizard can't, and then a lot of other people aren't smart enough to.... but, any group of 4 would easily be able to do this. the only exception would be 4 balance wizards, maybe. Then, some groups if 4's might not be able to do it.
Even a group of 3 and most 2's.

1. Okay, how can I explain myself...were you here for the Malistaire debacle? They made it harder, and people stopped playing. Eventually KI changed it back because so many people complained.
2. First, I can't "listen" because you're not speaking. I'm reading your words, and so far you haven't supported your argument with anything substantial.
3. Are you kidding me? Wow...okay. If you make bosses harder to defeat, it will take longer to defeat them. Technically harder = longer.
4. Cool story bro.
5. This "point" of yours just proves that arguing with you further is not worth my time. It's not gonna happen, and that's my final word on the matter.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:

1. I just said harder=more fun.... And I hear so many other people say they wish it was harder. Who isn't the question, how many, is.
2. Because it makes it more fun!! Listen!!! :/
3. harder doesn't mean longer... It means Hard
4. World of Warcraft is boring, I never even bothered getting a membership for it.
5. I never said everyone else can... I mean, obviously any balance wizard can't, and then a lot of other people aren't smart enough to.... but, any group of 4 would easily be able to do this. the only exception would be 4 balance wizards, maybe. Then, some groups if 4's might not be able to do it.
Even a group of 3 and most 2's.

1. Okay, how can I explain myself...were you here for the Malistaire debacle? They made it harder, and people stopped playing. Eventually KI changed it back because so many people complained.
2. First, I can't "listen" because you're not speaking. I'm reading your words, and so far you haven't supported your argument with anything substantial.
3. Are you kidding me? Wow...okay. If you make bosses harder to defeat, it will take longer to defeat them. Technically harder = longer.
4. Cool story bro.
5. This "point" of yours just proves that arguing with you further is not worth my time. It's not gonna happen, and that's my final word on the matter.

1. Yes, I was. And i can see how people were omplainging bout that, because it was even kind of diffucult with 4 people. But then again, they should have the option to choose challenge boss and makes hom that hard.

2. That has nothing to do with the discussion. And, you know what I mean, and it is prefect english, it can be used as a saying that way.

3. NO. Harder =/= Longer. Which means, when something is harder it takes longer, but when something is longer doesn't mean it is harder.

4. Ok?

5. Since you are giving up so quickly it obviously shows defeat and that you agree with me and just aren't wanting to show it...

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Justin3620 wrote:
Hey,

Well, we DO need dispels for the bosses in Helephant Tower. So, I don't know if this would be a great idea. But, wizards cannot stun every round, because 1 stun=1 stun BLOCK, which is good.

-Mason D.
um that's not true. medusa does 2 stuns, but the enemie attacked by medusa get 1 stun block.

now to the immune to dispels topic, no it should not happen since dispels are sometimes the key to defeating epic cheating bosses.

-Blaze Duskstone Legendary Conjurer