Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sea Lord ? Zeus ? Storm Lord ? or one last name.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
The best name for him would be Neptune. If you ask me most of those are made up names. Neptune is a man with white hair and stuff from the sea. Long hair. If you ask me He should be Neptune because most pictures
on Google look like him from the commercial.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
I'd rather not call the spell that. I'd still prefer Storm Lord.

Cause Neptune is a roman god. And if you ask me, a god is like the pinnacle of power. We'd have to be pretty powerful wizards to be able to summon gods to fight our battles.

Besides, it's been pretty much confirmed that coming this summer, we'll be able to go past lvl50, and that would mean that there will be even more powerful spells (possibly) that are in the works.

It would be a shame if this should happen that there is a more powerful spell than that of a god.

Peace. 8)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Peace? I don't get a reason for saying that. On the game yes.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Orca wrote:
Peace? I don't get a reason for saying that. On the game yes.

It only means that even though I disagreed with your idea about naming the storm lord card Neptune, I still value your opinion and that I'm not trying to get into an argument with you.

Yes. I know we say peace ingame to mean a lot of things too. It could mean that we want to wish someone well. Or to imply to other gamers that we are no threat so they wont try to KS (killsteal) our targets. Or so other players wont get us PK'd (player killed) in games which this is an option.

So, I wish you well and happy gaming.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Orca wrote:
The best name for him would be Neptune. If you ask me most of those are made up names. Neptune is a man with white hair and stuff from the sea. Long hair. If you ask me He should be Neptune because most pictures
on Google look like him from the commercial.

if your going to do gods, why not poseidon for him, or Zeus?
why not just make up a whole new school dedicated to mythical things oh right theres already one myth!!!!
and you just sounfd like you just want to mess with the game and no their not made up kraken is real so is cyclops and dryad and troll and yes theres even an actual sunbird! jeez