Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

very curious echos of ravenwood....

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I was at the dueling arena at wysteria and notice three pictures that seemed familiar. But can someone confirm are there pictures of a young Ambrose, Malistare and Deigo on the walls of the dueling arena?

I Ambrose and has the monicle and Malistare looks the same but younger.

Of course the picture i think is deigo could be the wysteria dueling master but I think it looks more like diego.

Let me know.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
I was at the dueling arena at wysteria and notice three pictures that seemed familiar. But can someone confirm are there pictures of a young Ambrose, Malistare and Deigo on the walls of the dueling arena?

I Ambrose and has the monicle and Malistare looks the same but younger.

Of course the picture i think is deigo could be the wysteria dueling master but I think it looks more like diego.

Let me know.

Yes. They are a younger version of Ambrose, Malistaire, Diego, The Emperor From MooShu, and Alzared from Kroktopia (I spelt that wrong :P ) Hope this helps!
Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 40 Therugist♣

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Very nice thank you!

I want the younger pictures now for my castle! Too bad their's no groups shots of them. Now or then for sale, craft or drop.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
No, they are NOT younger versions of Ambrose, Malistaire, or any of them! Those pictures of the portraits of the past winners of the Spiral Cup. That is why they are in the tournament hall where the Spiral Cup competition is held. They are not Ambrose or anyone, if they were, that would mess up the story line and create more questions that wouldn't have answers. Yes, they do look like them, but it isn't.

This is who the people are:

"Ambrose" picture= past Wizard City Winner

"Malistaire" picture= past Dragonspyre Winner (DS used to have an Academy, remeber?)

"MooShu Emperor" picture= Past MooShu Winner

"Diego" picture= Currently no world, but there's a possibility of a world full of horses in the future, like a farm themed-world.

"Pig" picture= Pigswick Winner

They do look like them, but they aren't.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bluedog48 wrote:
No, they are NOT younger versions of Ambrose, Malistaire, or any of them! Those pictures of the portraits of the past winners of the Spiral Cup. That is why they are in the tournament hall where the Spiral Cup competition is held. They are not Ambrose or anyone, if they were, that would mess up the story line and create more questions that wouldn't have answers. Yes, they do look like them, but it isn't.

"Malistaire" picture= past Dragonspyre Winner (DS used to have an Academy, remeber?)

"Diego" picture= Currently no world, but there's a possibility of a world full of horses in the future, like a farm themed-world.

Yes, I too would like to know where this information was verified?????

Sounds like opinion to me.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
bluedog48 wrote:

Any why do you assume that Ambrose, Malistaire, Diego, or the Emperor could never have won the Spiral Cup? Are the winners immediately beheaded to prevent them from moving on to other things? In that case, we are all in trouble.
Barring that notion, personally, I believe it is them. I saw no sign by the paintings that said "Winners row" or any such thing. My belief is they are just like a restaurant that puts up a signed photo of some local that got famous. They are like celebrity pics.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
bluedog48 wrote:

how do you know nfor sure?