Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant go in to MarleyBone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
I just reached level 30 and now I was called by Merle and he had nothing! I want to go to MarleyBone! Please help!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
wuzad wrote:
I just reached level 30 and now I was called by Merle and he had nothing! I want to go to MarleyBone! Please help!
Merle has a bad habit of calling wizards and having nothing for them at like every 5 or 10 levels- this is a known issue to KI. To get into marleybone, you need to finish krokotopia. -eli and crew

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
You don't need to be a specific level to go to Marleybone you just need to finish Krokotopia (get the quest to do the dungeon 'temple of storms') and then Sargent Major Talbot will give you the quest for Marleybone!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You need to defeat Krokopatra and finish Krokotopia before you can go to Marleybone.
Merle was probably going to tell you that you can acess Mirkholm Keep in Grizzleheim (if you have finished Vigrid Roughland) because you have reached level 30.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
hp1055cm wrote:
You need to defeat Krokopatra and finish Krokotopia before you can go to Marleybone.
Merle was probably going to tell you that you can acess Mirkholm Keep in Grizzleheim (if you have finished Vigrid Roughland) because you have reached level 30.

Thanks!