Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advancing pet statis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
I have a 72 (27) Sea dragon .I have Hatched many times but not with great results.I only hatch with epic pets with at the loest 61 rank.My question is that my Talent area gets better ,(with more chances of recieving an epic spell ) ,but the Derby area stays the same .How do you build the Derby area of your pet up?

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
That is a good Question. My pets talent side is always improving through better breeding, but my derby side seems all random was thinking maybe Derby Rank may affect this side.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Thank you Ayahc20 for looking at my post.I don't understad how the derby would affect your pet because when it is Epic it is Epic (thruogh the Pavillion).You can not change what you already have .I hope some one from K.I. reads this thread and gives us both an answer. THX Again .

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
My thought on Maybe Derby Rank affected that side was for the breeding part not only 2 pets being epic but ranked up in derby as well,

Thinking Training in pavillion to epic affects talents

Raising Derby Rank Affects possible Derby talents. Of the offspring.

So 2 epics with highest derby rank would produce a better result was my query.

Thank you

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
You probley need to train your pet more lvl up more and battle more and hatch more

Sabrina goldenblossem-lvl 29 death

P.S if you see me and me and does anybody know christopher star :D?

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
riverside7722 wrote:
You probley need to train your pet more lvl up more and battle more and hatch more

Sabrina goldenblossem-lvl 29 death

P.S if you see me and me and does anybody know christopher star :D?

My question is : Do you read what people post or just make randon statements that dont relate to any certain post or even the Topic?

Just a Thought