Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

henchmen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
I play with a lot of henchmen lvl 60 and I noticed couple of things I think should be changed I'm not a programer so I don't know how hard it will be but here are my thoughts level 60's can go criticle on attacks but they never block a crit attack on themselves if they can use crit they should be able to block it.
when useing multiple henchmen I've noticed that they tend to attack their own school of focus this just makes the battle last longer which in my opinion is not always a good thing also as a last point the life henchmen take a long time to heal you if you die and if they die before they can heal you the battle has to be fought all over again as long as I stay in the battle I can get more henchmen but after I die they keep going untill either the bosses are all dead or they are which would be good if the life would heal you right away and with the largest spell she can use at the time because when they use the pixie spell the boss just kills you again right away kind of useless in my opinion well those are my thoughts whatever changes you can make would be really nice

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
arkansas99 wrote:
I play with a lot of henchmen lvl 60 and I noticed couple of things I think should be changed I'm not a programer so I don't know how hard it will be but here are my thoughts level 60's can go criticle on attacks but they never block a crit attack on themselves if they can use crit they should be able to block it.
when useing multiple henchmen I've noticed that they tend to attack their own school of focus this just makes the battle last longer which in my opinion is not always a good thing also as a last point the life henchmen take a long time to heal you if you die and if they die before they can heal you the battle has to be fought all over again as long as I stay in the battle I can get more henchmen but after I die they keep going untill either the bosses are all dead or they are which would be good if the life would heal you right away and with the largest spell she can use at the time because when they use the pixie spell the boss just kills you again right away kind of useless in my opinion well those are my thoughts whatever changes you can make would be really nice

Henchmen tend to like to attack the first enemy. So if you are facing more than one monsters, if you hire a henchman, the henchman will go for the first monster on the circle (either the one on the sun or dagger symbol). So you should orderly match up henchmen with the monsters so that the henchmen's school of focus will be the boost of the enemy's school. For example, if you are facing a life monster and a death monster on the second, first hire a death henchman. After the death henchmen seems to have locked on target to the life monster, hire a life henchmen to attack the death monster.