Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The school of monsters

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
there should be a school of monsters the spells could be the monsters and ghosts and the cats and dogs in marleybone and the cows in mooshu that are not spells could be the spells for the school of monsters. the teacher should be a minotour.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
will the damage ne different, like higher damage? also, the moon school is kind of like this. it should be called the school of natural. just by reading the title, it sonds like your remaking the school of myth.

-Blaze duskstone legendary conjurer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Myth is the school of monsters. That's why when you get all the Myth spells you get the Master of Monsters badge.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
there should be a school of monsters the spells could be the monsters and ghosts and the cats and dogs in marleybone and the cows in mooshu that are not spells could be the spells for the school of monsters. the teacher should be a minotour.

...Why?

Defender
May 01, 2011
i was thinking the spells would be like malistaire,lord night shade, those raven birds, meowarity,krokopatra (and other kroks), even merle ambrose! once you learn all the monster spells you get the badge the great master monster!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
i was thinking the spells would be like malistaire,lord night shade, those raven birds, meowarity,krokopatra (and other kroks), even merle ambrose! once you learn all the monster spells you get the badge the great master monster!

No.

Defender
May 01, 2011
people you dont have to get mad about my IDEA! it is just a IDEA! that why i posted it in the IDEA part of the message boards!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
people you dont have to get mad about my IDEA! it is just a IDEA! that why i posted it in the IDEA part of the message boards!

I love when people point this out. How illiterate do you think we are? We know that this is the part of the Forum where you submit ideas. I just don't like this idea, I'm sorry. I don't think it's necessary to add this to the game. I'm not mad; I'm just giving you my opinion. That's what the reply button is for least time I checked.