Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Smart Boss

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
I think that tower of the helephant is definitely very, very hard. My idea would make bosses hard in a different way. If they want to make a real challenge, they should make a very smart boss. This boss would know what moves to use when, when to get rid of traps, blades, weaknesses and shields, so if you use shield it won't waste a strong attack on it. It would also know when a move would be useless, and it can tell your resists so it will use prisms or different moves. It would be as hard or harder than pvp, because it is almost as smart as a person. This is possible, because the game can of course track your stats and moves. Would this be a good idea?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
So what you are saying is, you want to make a boss exactly like a wizard. I'd say yes to your idea, but we have Pvp for that!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
maybe that could be morganthe. in every single world, the final bosses got to be harder but mithraya looks pretty hard

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
So what you are saying is, you want to make a boss exactly like a wizard. I'd say yes to your idea, but we have Pvp for that!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Not exactly because with pvp you get varying opponents with their own strategies. This boss wouldn't act like a jerk and just hit you with insane bolts. This boss's strategies would still be limited though because it wouldn't know every spell in the game. The boss also wouldn't have too much of a varying hardness.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
One problem with that idea. If you improve the AI ( Artificial Intelligence ) of the boss, you would have the improve the AI of the games engine ( The thing where you put graphics, AI, ETC ). And maybe the people at KI can't do that. But you have a good idea.