Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard 101 whats the deal?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I have a quest to defeat borris blackrock in Dragonspyre and after i deafeat him I go to talk to the person who gave me the quest and I can not talk to her.She doesnt even have a question mark on her and my quest for it is gone!Is this some kinda sick joke!?! Anyway i would love for you to tell me how to fix this.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Do you have a quest "Acceptance at Last?" If so, go see Irenka Thundercrown in the Crucible or Milos Bookwyrm in the Atheneum Library.

Otherwise, it's possible that something is corrupted. Send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
7starfairy wrote:
I have a quest to defeat borris blackrock in Dragonspyre and after i deafeat him I go to talk to the person who gave me the quest and I can not talk to her.She doesnt even have a question mark on her and my quest for it is gone!Is this some kinda sick joke!?! Anyway i would love for you to tell me how to fix this.
Check your quest log and see if you have a quest called "the art of war" with the goal being to read history book in the tower of war. It looks like one of those side quests to find all the books, but it's not- it's a main storyline quest. If you have it, go back into the tower where halina warhawk is and follow the stars behind her. Finish that dungeon and you'll be back on track. -eli and crew