Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talos

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I was my level 10 myth, and this level 20 fire or something summoned talos, and i am losing. can you make talos no pvp or like garg make it certain level to use? This is really unfair 2 guys with 1000 health against a level 10 myth (me).
I am doing all i can, using my dragon gear spells summons sprite minion but nothing is helping. Kingsisle better give me my 20 points back or i will stop subscribing to them cause this is getting really annoying

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Not sure why KI has not set a level cap on Talos, but if they are not going to, they might as well lift the level restrictions on Polymorph and Gargantuan!

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
They should make no PvP. But they shouldn't level cap it, a lot of low level myths use talos to get by with bosses they fight, and in all cases I believe PvE should get priority over PvP. Granted they should just fight on their own but if they need the talos PvP shouldn't take it from PvErs who might need it. However I think they should just make it a no PvP card just like what they do with the Hand Of Doom minion cards, Not the actual card just the treasure.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
captainjakeboggie wrote:
I was my level 10 myth, and this level 20 fire or something summoned talos, and i am losing. can you make talos no pvp or like garg make it certain level to use? This is really unfair 2 guys with 1000 health against a level 10 myth (me).
I am doing all i can, using my dragon gear spells summons sprite minion but nothing is helping. Kingsisle better give me my 20 points back or i will stop subscribing to them cause this is getting really annoying

No! Please don't rage quit on Talos! I can bet you that KI is going to fix it. Hopefully, they will hot fix it, or fix it in the next patch. KI has been very good with fixing PvP issues (read: Wild Bolt, capping polymorphs, fixing chain stunning) so they will most likely address this.