Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

weirdest thing ever!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Hey guys im just wondering about the photo frames. Theres one that has Malilstare on it, also Headmaster Amborse too. But they all look a bit younger. Also noticed that Dr Sherlock bones too, and the king of mooshu.
Also noticed their wands: Malisteres dragon staff, Headmaster Ambrose floating crystal ball, its just weird.

Does anyone know about this? Some people are saying those photographs were fighting in the arena when they were younger. I guess thats true,
because when Headmaster Ambrose called me in for the quest to go to Wysteria, he said Ravenwood School has won the spyral cup in his past.

Also wondering about the other pictures on the wall, theres no picture for Grizzleheim nor Krokotopia. I't makes you think does it? Please let me know if you know why.

ErinWinterWhisper level 42 ice

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
No, those portraits in Pigswick Academy's dueling hall are not Malistaire, or Headmaster Ambrose, or anyone else. They are past winners of the Spiral Cup. Yes, Ravenwood has won the Spiral Cup in the past, but not recently.

And there is no picture for Krokotopia or Grizzleheim because the pictures don't represent each of the worlds. They are the portraits of past winners. Also, the Spiral Cup is a tournament for schools, not worlds. Grizzleheim and Krokotopia don't have their own academies. Krokotopia does have the Balance School, but it isn't really a full-fledged academy like Ravenwood or Pigswick.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
ilovecats32 wrote:
thankyou i can stop thinking now :D

never stop thinking and don't let anyone stop you from thinking.

i just started my 4 wizard in wysteria, this time i will look around, thank you for drawing my attention to these items.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ilovecats32 wrote:
Hey guys im just wondering about the photo frames. Theres one that has Malilstare on it, also Headmaster Amborse too. But they all look a bit younger. Also noticed that Dr Sherlock bones too, and the king of mooshu.
Also noticed their wands: Malisteres dragon staff, Headmaster Ambrose floating crystal ball, its just weird.

Does anyone know about this? Some people are saying those photographs were fighting in the arena when they were younger. I guess thats true,
because when Headmaster Ambrose called me in for the quest to go to Wysteria, he said Ravenwood School has won the spyral cup in his past.

Also wondering about the other pictures on the wall, theres no picture for Grizzleheim nor Krokotopia. I't makes you think does it? Please let me know if you know why.

ErinWinterWhisper level 42 ice

simple mrs crisp the headmistress was from ravenwood and she put a few photos of people she was friends with or something

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
No, those portraits in Pigswick Academy's dueling hall are not Malistaire, or Headmaster Ambrose, or anyone else.

I think you should go back and take a closer look. I believe it is Ambrose and Malistaire. Maybe they are also tournament winners.