Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Happy 3rd Birthday Wizard101!!

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I wanted to post this here to say Thank you for a wonderful 3 years and hope we can enjoy many more to come. Made some awesome friends and I have never seen a game community like Wizards. Ever since I started the game I felt I have grown along with it in every leap and bound.

Keep up the great work!

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

Administrator
Thank you Paige! We'll have some presents for our players later today, and the decorations are up for everyone to enjoy! We're having our own celebration here at the office too!

Thank you, everyone for being a part of our celebration, and of this journey we are taking together through the Spiral!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 13, 2010
Happy Birthday! and Thank you for making an awesome game. I enjoy playing almost everyday. Keep up the great work!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Wizard101 !!!!

By far the most exciting and enjoyable game I have ever played. Here's to at least three more years!

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
:DHappy Birthday!!! thanks for the awesome years for us its been a great time :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Happy birthday KI! This game has been keeping me sane since 2009. I hope to be a member for a long time.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I really love wizard101! I first heard of it when i was searching for selena gomez videos and i came across the one where she was talking about her quest on wizard101. I decided to try it out ad then i asked my parents for a sub and thats how i got ADDICTED to it! Happy Birthday Wizard101 AND Wizard101Central for many more years to come!!! <3 < 3 <3

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Happy 3rd and i wish everyone that contributed to the game happy wishes and
a great day!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
I wanted to post this here to say Thank you for a wonderful 3 years and hope we can enjoy many more to come. Made some awesome friends and I have never seen a game community like Wizards. Ever since I started the game I felt I have grown along with it in every leap and bound.

Keep up the great work!

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

this is really annoying me but how do i get the sultans gift card in canada

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i have enjoyed playing wizard 101 for the last year
and i found it very addictive
both in game play
and in social setting.
great job K I

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIZARD 101

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Happy birthday :D I hope to see more fun stuff added to the game for many years to come :D

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Without W101, I might have never met my best real life friend. Plus now I finally found another girl who plays that I know in real life. Who cares if she's 5! She plays and that is good enough for me! This is my favorite game and the longest I have ever played a game like this. Keep up the good work and happy birthday!

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Happy B-Day w101! You guys rock! You beat every MMORPG game in history! :D

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Hope the birthday was great. 8) Tried other games these past few years and none of them have stayed...except wizard101. Keep it up

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
nightcrawler1212 wrote:
Hope the birthday was great. 8) Tried other games these past few years and none of them have stayed...except wizard101. Keep it up

Actually, Wizard101's birthday lasts all month :D
Happy Birthday! I'm happy to have had you as my first MMORPG experience, this is an awesome game and I look forward to more years to come! This game and it's community (or to be more specific, Wizard101 Central) grew with me. Because my personality has changed just as much as the game has lol.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
I know I'm late by a couple of days, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This is the best family game I've seen and played. I'll admit, my boys found it and I had to play it before they did because I'm a super protective mom. The results are mixed, lol. It's an awesome game for families, but now I'm addicted! (Hence the mixed results, hee hee.)

I would say the game is awesome while my boys would say it rocks! My husband even plays now It's great to be able to have us all on. We came up with the idea of when they have a squabble, they have to go to the pvp arena area to battle it out. They can't do their quests until the dispute is settled.

Anyway, thanks KingIsland and all who work there!
Signed,
Our entire fam