Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken Palace Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
I previewed the sunken palace and the water was perfectly clear outside of the house. Then, when I bought the house, the water is murky. Is that a problem, cause I really didn't like the house in test with the murky water and that's why I previewed it to see if it was changed before buying it. I am assuming that it is supposed to be clear in the purchased house as well as the preview. Thanks for listening.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
OneWhoSeeks wrote:
I previewed the sunken palace and the water was perfectly clear outside of the house. Then, when I bought the house, the water is murky. Is that a problem, cause I really didn't like the house in test with the murky water and that's why I previewed it to see if it was changed before buying it. I am assuming that it is supposed to be clear in the purchased house as well as the preview. Thanks for listening.

I have the same problem........very dull color and very murky :?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I think the annoying cat can't breathe inder water. :P But it was a shock seeing that. The preview almost seemed like there was no water at all! O:

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
:? :( Just bought the sunken palace and I want a refund!! paid that much in gold and have rooms that you cant put anything in except on the walls maybe and the outside is not clear at all, when you preview the house its great! water is clear like where calypso is in crustasean empire. But when you pay for the house water is cloudy like the rest of Celestia. K I will you be fixing these problems or giving people their money back???????

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
the water in that house was always a problem after they didnt change it from test realm i didnt waste any of my time on it i feel like they wrecked that house

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Wow, I was going to buy this house because I thought to myself that there is NO WAY they would take away space in the house just to run some little in door river through it. Thanks for letting me know this. I will not be purchasing this house now.

Survivor
May 17, 2010
I preveiwed the sunken palace and i loved it the water was so beautiful it was my wizard 101 dream house and then i bought it and i found out i cant put anything in the house where the water is so i have a whole house full of water and i cant use any of it and i payed all that money for it too! I love the house and would still like to keep it if the bugs could just be fixed (including the murky water cause that happened to me too) so if you guys could just fix the no furniture on water problem and the murky water that would be great plus i would like another one when you are done or just my money back. Thanks

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
i was constantly telling KI no one wanted the house like that no water should be in it at all wrecks the entire house just cause one KI employee liked the water inside doesn't mean the majority wants it. In fact its just the opposite most people hate the water and not just because you cant place on it it takes far too much of the inside of the house. Very few people actually like the water and KI wont give you your money back for it they seem to be getting really money hungry whether its gold or crowns which is a really cruel way to treat its players they best not forget how they got that money in the first place though.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
yea i totally said this in the test

its a great house but the water is not cool. I like the idea of have an underwater house but what happened the spell that allows you the air inside does not prevent the leakage?

Lately KI is making big houses that dont allow you to do much to them by way of furniture. I bought the tower as a storage but there really isnt much space to store since there is only one room and it has a big telescope in the middle and its just for show.

Come on guys the palaces are already dollhouse in nature but to make them so small that you can put anything in it, i might as well stay in the dorm.

I use these places to show off my drops and crafts and pets and plants. Why would i want anything that i can use up the space without reaching the limit?

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
lovesmagick wrote:
OneWhoSeeks wrote:

I have the same problem........very dull color and very murky :?

Sorry if this isn't what u want to hear, but a sunken palace is gonna have water inside as well as outside a house. I feel the pain cause I was duped with the pet rock on April Fools.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice in Wysteria

Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
They didn't fix it?! I could've sworn that they fixed the no placing furniture in water problem. I really hope they fix it for real cause I just rebought the house hoping they fixed it.

Administrator
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
blizzardkid94 wrote:
:? :( Just bought the sunken palace and I want a refund!! paid that much in gold and have rooms that you cant put anything in except on the walls maybe and the outside is not clear at all, when you preview the house its great! water is clear like where calypso is in crustasean empire. But when you pay for the house water is cloudy like the rest of Celestia. K I will you be fixing these problems or giving people their money back???????
yeah kingsisle make a choice here money back? or fix the murkyness?!?!?!?!

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
This has been addressed on the Test Realm and will be changing in the Live Game soon.

honestly can we maybe just get another leak-less version of the house.

I like the house underwater or on land but i would rather come into a dry house. just me.

I would like to see if i am right so how much would it cost to offer bother and see how the sales go?