Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pegasus Mounts!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
New Pegasus Mounts! Straight from Pegasus Way, the new Pegasus Mounts are here! Fly around the Spiral on your very own Pegasus. Check them out in the Crown Shop now!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/crownshop#newitems

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Survivor
Sep 29, 2010
finally they are here. I will be buying all of them.

Adam Willowriver-level 60 balance wizard

Balance Rules the School!!!!!

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
New Pegasus Mounts! Straight from Pegasus Way, the new Pegasus Mounts are here! Fly around the Spiral on your very own Pegasus. Check them out in the Crown Shop now!

question , when ya released wysteria did ya plan this to be added

or did ya think hey since we said they are gifted all over the spiral ( like crown shop) we should add it to the crown shop

o and can these be dropped in wysteria

Hero
May 02, 2009
They look nice, but I sadly can't buy them.
Why? Because once again KI decided to make both the permanent and rentals CROWNS ONLY!
Don't get me wrong, I like this game, but I'm just seriously getting tired of everything new in the crowns shop being crowns only.
Not everyone can afford crowns even when the crowns sale is in place.
I also understand that KI needs money, but making everything crowns only is NOT the way to go.
At the very least make them buyable with gold like the very first mounts (at least the rentals), and if not (which you probably will never do), at least lower the price, as that price is not a good price for a mount, just in my own honest opinon.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Well the pegasus mounts look cool but i just dont like the way they move. They mostly stay in one place just move their wings from time to time, but normally they are pretty cool.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
flash33 wrote:
Why? Because once again KI decided to make both the permanent and rentals CROWNS ONLY!
Don't get me wrong, I like this game, but I'm just seriously getting tired of everything new in the crowns shop being crowns only.
I also understand that KI needs money, but making everything crowns only is NOT the way to go.
At the very least make them buyable with gold like the very first mounts (at least the rentals), and if not (which you probably will never do), at least lower the price, as that price is not a good price for a mount, just in my own honest opinon.

THAAANK YOUUU! finally someone understands! I am one of those players who dont have a credit card yet so i cant buy crowns i really really want a pegasus mount, so i guess i will have to boost the grades and chores.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I've been looking so forward to these- they are gorgeous, and I'll definitely be picking up one of the nightflame (I think that's what they're called, the red/black ones) one when I get home from my vacation. :)

L.S.
Master of Balance

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Administrator
You're riding it, young Wizard. Brandon has the mount equipped. Remember that it will not appear in most indoor locations.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
flash33 wrote:

Precisely. I'm extremely tired of having to buy crowns for items, since I use memberships to access areas and buying crowns as well is... Well, as I said, tiring.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Love the new pegasus mount, but think is too much crowns.
If you down it to half, no lose, because twice of people going to buy it , maybe more.
Love all the new stuff. You are doing a great job in the game.
Congratulations!:D

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
flash33 wrote:
Why? Because once again KI decided to make both the permanent and rentals Crowns Only!

Me too. It isn't fair. I really want one or a pair of wings. It makes me feel so left out. I had to use 90,000 gold just for a tiger! That's ridiculous! But if they make Pegasus mounts for gold too, I wouldn't care how much they'd cost. I'd buy one cause they are awesome!!!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:

question , when ya released wysteria did ya plan this to be added

or did ya think hey since we said they are gifted all over the spiral ( like crown shop) we should add it to the crown shop

o and can these be dropped in wysteria
yeah i wanna know can these be dropped in wysteria? i dont wanna waste crowns for it :? and if not then can you plz kingsisle make these drops? i so badly want it!

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Good job on the new mounts! Everyone was expecting them to come out after Pegasus Place, and they did!

The only problem I see is that they are a tad bit overpriced. You could get fairy wings for 7,000-8,000 gold and these are over 10,000. I am currently having troubles buying crowns online, so I'd have to buy two $20 gift cards just to get the mount. But other than that, you've got my full praise!

--Diana BlueThorn